ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Stanley working with cold, wet balls this week.....

actually now that I went to Wisconsin’s roster to look into their starting center better, all I’m seeing is a RS Junior Biadaz as their starting center and he’s backed up be a RS senior Erdmann. Where the hell is this FRESHMAN center Wisconsin has starting because I’m not finding him anywhere. Everything I’m seeing in Wisconsin’s two deep on the Oline is full of seniors, juniors and sophomores. I couldn’t find one freshman in the two deep.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...chart-released-for-week-4-michigan-wolverines

Cornicator said Iowa’s center was weak. We’re not discussing Wisconsin’s center.

I’m sure Jurgens will be great and I’m even more sure our offense is better. It’s possible to concede their player and position development is better without feeling insecure.

whos feeling insecure? Are you because I’m not. I just disagree on who’s the better center. You’re the one flipping this into something personal my man.

Cornicator said Iowa’s center was weak. We’re not discussing Wisconsin’s center.

fair enough, I could have easily gotten twisted up there. One minute we are taking Iowa, then Wisconsin popped up and I definitely got side tracked. So my bad.

None the less, I’ll still say Jurgens will be the better center of the two, considering its a brand new position for him this year, under sized and weight. When both are seniors...Jurgens will be the better of the two...mark my words ;)

fair enough, I could have easily gotten twisted up there. One minute we are taking Iowa, then Wisconsin popped up and I definitely got side tracked. So my bad.

None the less, I’ll still say Jurgens will be the better center of the two, considering its a brand new position for him this year, under sized and weight. When both are seniors...Jurgens will be the better of the two...mark my words ;)

I hope so!

Reactions: huskerssalts
Jurgens has already surpassed him. Don't listen to the Group think on this board. Cam Jurgens is an elite player. A year from now, he will be 310 with abs and 1st Team All Big Ten.
I’m not in the group that ridicules Jurgeons, he has a high ceiling. But, I couldn’t disagree more. That kid from Iowa is the same kind of ‘eliteness’ as Jurgeons, but an Army all American at DT that redshirted as a fresh, moved in the winter, and named the starting center sooner than the past 2 centers at Iowa. Those two predecessors are both now starting in the NFL(rams and Bears- w/one an early entry). And, he’s without an errant snap all year- not a single one

Last edited:
I’m not in the group that ridicules Jurgeons, he has a high ceiling. But, I couldn’t disagree more. That kid from Iowa is the same kind of ‘eliteness’ as Jurgeons, but an Army all American at DT that redshirted as a fresh, moved in the winter, and named the starting center sooner than the past 2 centers at Iowa. Those two predecessors are both now starting in the NFL(rams and Bears- w/one an early entry). And, he’s without an errant snap all year- not a single one

I do think Daniels has the advantage over Linderbaum, especially factoring in Iowa’s guards. If Nebraska (and the weather) can force Iowa to run I like Nebraska’s chances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT