Nancy Pelosi tells human/toilet paper hybrid Kevin McCarthy to kick rocks...

HuskerRick

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2001
Ranson WV
Make stuff up much! Terrified of having to get to the truth and stopped Jim Jordan and Banks from entering the committee! Pelosi is scared sh_tless and she knows those two would eat her ICE CREAM BARS, the committee is full of YES people with their noses up Nancy's panties, with an agenda of playing this in the MEDIA!
Now, we need to renamed the DEPT of Justice to the DEPT of Demo Rats, getting the correct name with Garland stopping the investigation of Gov Cuomo's murdering Senior Citizens at Rest Homes in New York! What a bunch of crapola! Guess when you are friends with Pervert Biden, crimes don't matter! Dept of Demo rats! Idiots out of control!

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

Sorry, bit aggressive.

I don't know who the guy is, but he should still just kill himself.

61i.gif

• Love
Reactions: scopeandtime

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
melting down............100% fact
you want to lay some money on that turd getting re-elected?
Biden isn't going to run for reelection. I'll put money down that Trump dies of heart disease before 2024...deal?

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wow! Nancy drawing a red line and not letting any of the members involved in the insurrection to join the January 6th Select Committee. That's the right move, absolutely. Now Kevin McCarthy says if Pelosi doesn't allow insurrectionists on the committee, they won't participate. Lmao. These Republicans are absolutely terrified...

there was an insurrection!?!?!?
wow. did not know that.
oh wait, you are referring to jan 6 events? lol. so sad bro.
when did you last learn a tidbit of info that you did not already know? just curious.

Reactions: Bobfather

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Second dumbest post I've read today...LMAO!
might want to try reading Sun Tzu, I don't think they have a picture version for you though

so what's your.........."We got Trump this time" theme for today?

The last 100 of them sure haven't been working too well

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
might want to try reading Sun Tzu, I don't think they have a picture version for you though

so what's your.........."We got Trump this time" theme for today?

The last 100 of them sure haven't been working too well
Lmao don't stop believing, Cletus!

Reactions: Jaemekon

Latest posts