ADVERTISEMENT

Name one stock to buy

That wasn't a response to you. Craig is a con man. Crypto is held up by Tether, which has all sorts of alarm bells going off around it. China dominates the Bitcoin mining which is another red flag. I just advise people to stay away from crypto for now.
I agree that Tether is a scam and most of BTC & BCH mining are done in China with subsidized electricity. There are plenty of other cryptos that are not controlled by the Chinese and worth looking into. I believe BSV is one of those.

Let me know when they put Craig or Calvin in jail.

I agree that Tether is a scam and most of BTC & BCH mining are done in China with subsidized electricity. There are plenty of other cryptos that are not controlled by the Chinese and worth looking into. I believe BSV is one of those.

Let me know when they put Craig or Calvin in jail.

Well, it has already been shown that Craig has provided false statements to the court with regard to keys that he holds. His lengthy record of plagiarism is also well-established. You are right that there are other cryptos that are better choices. Unfortunately they are all selling at massive premiums thanks to Tether.

Well, it has already been shown that Craig has provided false statements to the court with regard to keys that he holds. His lengthy record of plagiarism is also well-established. You are right that there are other cryptos that are better choices. Unfortunately they are all selling at massive premiums thanks to Tether.
you know you can use USDC.. it's audited and supported at coinbase

Also, Ayre is a piece of work in his own right. Some might remember Bodog. Just Google that and see how much scamming that guy has done in his life.

Also, Ayre is a piece of work in his own right. Some might remember Bodog. Just Google that and see how much scamming that guy has done in his life.
well other coins that I like are Basic Attention Token (BAT) which is an advertising payment system using blockchain and the Firefox browser. Also sort of like is VeChain, where they are trying to use blockchain to verify authenticity of the manufacturing process to get rid of fake or copy cat goods. I'm not sure how that chain can make money though.

Has anyone jumped on Nikola (NKLA)? If their fully electric semi trucks go to market could they get as high as Tesla? Trading around 35 per share. Was as high as 90 in June. They haven’t made one sale yet, so I’m nervous to jump in.

Has anyone jumped on Nikola (NKLA)? If their fully electric semi trucks go to market could they get as high as Tesla? Trading around 35 per share. Was as high as 90 in June. They haven’t made one sale yet, so I’m nervous to jump in.

I bought 300 shares (average price about 32)...just sold out at today at 36 and change...I expect more volatility and put it an alert on it to look at it again if it falls below 30.

long term, high risk, high reward stock...if they come through and do what they say, it will be a good company...if not, it will go to zero.

Zosano Pharma Corp (ZSAN). Speculative play but FDA approval in October 2020 of its microneedle patch to treat migraine headaches could be a game changer.

I bought 300 shares (average price about 32)...just sold out at today at 36 and change...I expect more volatility and put it an alert on it to look at it again if it falls below 30.

long term, high risk, high reward stock...if they come through and do what they say, it will be a good company...if not, it will go to zero.

You have to be a day trader risky business.

Reactions: Blindcheck

Mee too.. it moves quite a bit.. i was down about 17% but held it and it came back to give me a small profit in one day.. this one scares me as well but i too am watching it closely

Any idea what happened to this stock? It is plummeting today.

All positive thus far and about to uplist to Nasdaq, no negative news, has been shorted in the past this one will take off and not look back. I see a buying opportunity and have been buying my ass off for this entire time. One of the few serious difference makers in coronavirus and has many more indications.

Oops.

Stocks should be on sale pretty soon. I'd hang on for a minute.

Would take a look at $PTON for a quick profit after that.

Anyone jump on this? Up 120% since post. Showed strength during the September slaughter.

ADVERTISEMENT