ADVERTISEMENT

Name one stock to buy

Apple and Samsung are going to have killer Q4’s IMO, 5G will take off with the iPhone 12 and forthcoming rollouts of LTE. With Samsung being Korean, hard to buy direct, but Apple will do well.

Move to safety. The US stock market is headed for major declines this summer.

Apple and Samsung are going to have killer Q4’s IMO, 5G will take off with the iPhone 12 and forthcoming rollouts of LTE. With Samsung being Korean, hard to buy direct, but Apple will do well.

5g is the next wave to ride. SBAC and AMT are other companies I’ll be buying on the next dip. Already own Qualcomm. Stay tf away from independent oil producers.

It changes everyday.

There is a preMarket scanner on YouTube called "Stocks Rocks" that shows you the stocks gapping up that day. Today we had one gap up and then move up 480%. However to trade like that you need a platform with hotkeys.

One guy I follow named Amazon his #1 pick for 2020. There are a group of 5 stocks called the FANG's. Can't go wrong with any of them, but they are expensive.
Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix & Google.

You could also invest in Dividend Stocks.

Last edited:
Airlines are obviously a risky play, but Southwest sure is tempting. I feel like airports are going to be begging them to take gates once traveling rebounds, and competition from discount carriers will be scarce.

Pioneer Aviation
tumblr_meyhgclHyN1rk73fro9_250.gifv

Reactions: bigboxes and Lars72
This comes from the Motley Fool... in my inbox the other day:

5 stocks for the future:

Slack (NYSE: WORK)
Watch out email, this company is striving to become the go-to communications platform in the business world. Slack Technologies (NYSE: WORK) has combined the best features of instant messaging, file management systems and telecommunications to create an easy-to-use tool to streamline communication for companies big or small and employees side by side or across the world from each other. Slack doubled revenue in fiscal 2018 and more than 80% in 2019. With $507.4 million in revenue last year, Slack believes that the workspace collaboration industry, slated to be worth $28 billion, is largely untapped, gaining the attention of larger companies who are rushing to launch their own competitors in response to Slack's industrial disruption.

Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA)
Mobile game manufacturer Zynga has been on a roll since reducing its reliance on Facebook back in 2012 . The maker of viral games Words With Friends and Empires & Puzzles has diversified its business and shown steady growth since hitting its share price low point in 2012. Zynga has focused on mergers and acquisitions instead of developing the games in-house, and it seems to be paying off. Zynga is acquiring proven winners, deploying smart marketing, and signing licensing deals to give it an edge. You may think mobile games are a huge waste of time. But it's big business ($138 billion annual global gaming market ). And Zynga is one of the leaders in the industry. Revenue is on track to grow 30% year over year to $1.3B in 2019.

Hawaiian Holdings (NASDAQ: HA)
Hawaiian Holdings, the air carrier serving the Hawaiian islands, has long been regarded as the go-to carrier for travelers seeking sunnier pastures. The airline, based in Honolulu, provides 180 flights per day to and from Hawaii from a variety of destinations. It's worth noting that shares are available now at their cheapest since almost any time since 2015 . This is due to a number of factors, but increased competition over the last year is one of the main driving forces. That doesn't mean that the future for Hawaiian Holdings is bleak – on the contrary, rising demand and Hawaiian Holding's unique position as the intra-island carrier, with over 80% market share , mean that the carrier's future looks bright. The company will continue to be a dominant force in a market that is growing in popularity, and its share price should reflect that in the coming years.

Charlotte's Web (OTC: CWBHF)
Have you heard of cannabidiol? You probably have, but only by the commonly used name, CBD. CBD is a cannabis extract that comes in many forms and helps users with pain management and anxiety relief. Charlotte's Web is often lumped in with the marijuana companies whose business has boomed since Canada legalized cannabis last year, but its products have almost nonexistent levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the chemical responsible for marijuana's psychoactive effects. As CBD's popularity has surged, Charlotte's Web has gotten a huge head start in pioneering the use of hemp-derived CBD in a wide variety of consumer products .

Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX)
Advances in technology are improving every aspect of our daily lives — even how we dress. If you're not sure how, I'd like to introduce you to Stitch Fix. Stitch Fix is the brainchild of Katrina Lake, who founded the business in 2011 and leads it as CEO today. Billing itself as the top online personal styling service, Stitch Fix sends its customers clothing and accessories that meet their unique combination of style and budget. Sounds straightforward so far. But what makes this business stand out is its combination of personal expertise and sophisticated proprietary algorithms. Fashion may be fickle, but Stitch Fix has shown a knack for keeping customers happy — resulting in enviable repeat business.

Airlines are obviously a risky play, but Southwest sure is tempting. I feel like airports are going to be begging them to take gates once traveling rebounds, and competition from discount carriers will be scarce.
we have thought the same thing. cruises are the same way. the travel industry WILL bounce back.

Reactions: HuskerO
Ovid Therapeutics (OVID) was up 35% today for me. Cheap stock to get into as well.

Intercept Pharmaceuticals could double in value if their new drug is approved by FDA this summer/fall.

I still think JetBlue is a cheap buy that should be up 50-60% this fall/winter.

Wrap technology makes non-lethal police weapons. Up 15% today. Still can buy for less than $10 per share

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I hear JCPenny & Sears are good values right now
Nearly 20 years ago I owned a few shares of Lands End when Sears bought that company. Sold my stock as fast as humanly possible, because I could make a nice little profit and wanted no part of Sears stock. I'm just amazed it's taking this long for that mismanaged dinosaur to finally go away completely.

ADVERTISEMENT