ADVERTISEMENT

Nadab Joseph

No, I saw it. That's why I was worried. Ha.

sorry, was screwing around with my original response to you and accidentally deleted it.

But yeah, I completely understand my man. That would indeed suck. Read an article about a player and how well he’s doing and then later on find out he’s transferring out? Agreed!!!

Reactions: phoenix4nu
That would indeed suck. Read an article about a player and how well he’s doing and then later on find out he’s transferring out? Agreed!!!
Hey, that very thing has happened a few times. A kid is wavering with his commitment to the team. The coaches encourage him, say that he is "the future" or whatever, and then he quits & transfers. So I hope this is a case of a kid who is getting praise by earning it rather than needing it.

Reactions: scarletred
Hey, that very thing has happened a few times. A kid is wavering with his commitment to the team. The coaches encourage him, say that he is "the future" or whatever, and then he quits & transfers. So I hope this is a case of a kid who is getting praise by earning it rather than needing it.
Usually with these others you are speaking about there has been smoke.

Has there been smoke with Joseph? Not that I can see, but I’m not plugged in at all.

Reactions: Dean Pope
Usually with these others you are speaking about there has been smoke.

Has there been smoke with Joseph? Not that I can see, but I’m not plugged in at all.
I haven't heard anything on him. He's a highly touted Miami kid in Lincoln (strike one?) but I would think that those two years he spent at Independence should have humbled him a bit.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT