ADVERTISEMENT

Nadab Joseph

Would be a big get. Could help immediately and as a juco I think he would be a JR(2 for 2?) so that helps spread out the distribution of scholarships at DB. (At least a little) If Joseph signed we would have 10 guys (excluding the sr's) We would have 2 commits and would still need 2-3 more guys.

He's clearly wanted by the staff but he will have had to do his part in getting those grades. I wonder where that process stands as of this moment - ie. whether the grades have been posted yet; if so, were sufficient or whether it's now just a matter of the transcripts being reviewed/approved by the University.

Would be a big get. Could help immediately and as a juco I think he would be a JR(2 for 2?) so that helps spread out the distribution of scholarships at DB. (At least a little) If Joseph signed we would have 10 guys (excluding the sr's) We would have 2 commits and would still need 2-3 more guys.

yes it would be a big get. Former Top 100 DB and the top ranked JUCO CB while only being a freshman. It sounds like we already have him locked down, it’s just a matter of grades now. And no, he’s not a junior. He’s one of those rare 3-3 JUCO players. He will come in as a sophomore if he gets those grades finished and finalized. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
yes it would be big get. Former Top 100 DB and the top ranked JUCO CB while only being a freshman. It sounds like we already have him locked down, it’s just a matter of grades now. And no, he’s not a junior. He’s one of those rare 3-3 JUCO players. He will come in as a sophomore if he gets those grades finished and finalized. Fingers crossed.
Awesome. (Wasn't exactly sure what his situation was so made an assumption.) 3-3 is certainly better than 2-2 so am happy about that. Really love his film.

Everyone should prepare to be happy Friday, July 24th!

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT