ADVERTISEMENT

Mykelle McDaniel

spinner4

All-American
Jan 29, 2003
Anyone know what's going on with McDaniel? He never committed to anywhere last week. Looks like a few schools are still recruiting him. Bama has Tosh still recruiting this kid per 247. Is NU still recruiting or has the ship sailed? I know Mykelle & Mohamed Barry are still pretty close friends. Last fall it looked like a done deal that he would commit. Not sure what happened. Did we cool on him? Are grades an issue? His offer list is ridiculous and the fact that Bama has Tosh on him still makes me wonder what is going on.

Anyone know what's going on with McDaniel? He never committed to anywhere last week. Looks like a few schools are still recruiting him. Bama has Tosh still recruiting this kid per 247. Is NU still recruiting or has the ship sailed? I know Mykelle & Mohamed Barry are still pretty close friends. Last fall it looked like a done deal that he would commit. Not sure what happened. Did we cool on him? Are grades an issue? His offer list is ridiculous and the fact that Bama has Tosh on him still makes me wonder what is going on.

Since we took a full class and passed on Davis in JUCO with a "best available" slot, I would assume that McDaniel is out for us.

Last I heard he was staying in the south no matter what as long as he qualified. IMO, he dangled Nebraska to get others to turn up the attention.

@jflores different positions, we would've taken a DL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT