ADVERTISEMENT

My Rant

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
I am going to try to keep this short as I can, because I know all of you especially Tuco and friends don't give two ****'s. I used to come on this site for video's of up and coming recruits. I used to come on this site to talk Husker Football. I used to come on this site, because Husker Football was my get away from the ****ty world around it. I used to come here because it made me happy.

I get it... Husker Football has been down, Trump is a flashy political figure and there is a pandemic is all over the news. I get it, BIG 10 isn't playing, because of this pandemic.

I don't care if you support Trump or Biden. I don't care if you are far right or far left. I don't care if you feel ANTIFA is good or bad. I don't care if you think fascism is good or bad. I just don't care about this crap anymore.

I just want things to go back to the way they were. There is too many other social media sites that spew out political BS. I just don't want it on here any more. I get it times are tough right now, but this just isn't the platform where I need to hear about it. I want to get on here and get away from all that crap, and it just seems like no matter where I turn there it is. Smacks me right in the face.

Sorry I get this post just brings it up again, but man I just am over it all!

ADVERTISEMENT