My pillow pulling adds from Fox News

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
I guess his ads got so crazy that even Fox News was like Mike we live in the world of fantasy but your commercials are straight crazy… we can’t air that. So Mike does what any Republican does when they get told no… he had a temper tantrum, cried like a baby, and said he is going to take his ball home.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
No he is standing on principal as he knows that all communist demoRats are the scum of the earth.

Reactions: Hyattea

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
No he is standing on principal as he knows that all communist demoRats are the scum of the earth.
I sure hope he is not standing on principals, he's probably breaking their back. Are you saying Fox News has no principles? That is something I finally agree with you on.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Wils97

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
I sure hope he is not standing on principals, he's probably breaking their back. Are you saying Fox News has no principles? That is something I finally agree with you on.

giphy.gif
No FOX News is the new Pravda outlet for the Communist Bidophile Regime!

Reactions: 1160

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I guess his ads got so crazy that even Fox News was like Mike we live in the world of fantasy but your commercials are straight crazy… we can’t air that. So Mike does what any Republican does when they get told no… he had a temper tantrum, cried like a baby, and said he is going to take his ball home.

What is the latest on Trump being reinstated? August is coming up fast!!!! Has Mike Pillow Guy given us a recent update?

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5