ADVERTISEMENT

My only disappointment about the Rhule hire is that…

Clevinger

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2007
…his first game isn’t until August 31, 2023.

Overall, awesome work by Trev. I am so pumped about this hire.

This season really didn’t fulfill my Husker fix though. I feel like we waited all season for something good to happen, and then the season was over.

Oh well. Guess I will have to obsess over recruiting. Can’t wait for August 31 now though.

This season really didn’t fulfill my Husker fix though. I feel like we waited all season for something good to happen, and then the season was over.

Oh well. Guess I will have to obsess over recruiting. Can’t wait for August 31 now though.
Yes focus on recruiting
Jimmies and Joe's will definitely help us out of this mess

I’m kind of wondering what to do with myself now that the cat is out of the bag

Last edited:
My disappointment is that the Rhule regime has to begin with 2 away games to start the season.

Minnesota - I guess a W here would immediately win over any fans who might be on the fence with this hire, but ughh..., what a tough draw.

Colorado - The most pathetic fanbase in all of college football. I hate them.

Reactions: keilwitzg
My disappointment is that the Rhule regime has to begin with 2 away games to start the season.

Minnesota - I guess a W here would immediately win over any fans who might be on the fence with this hire, but ughh..., what a tough draw.

Is Ibrahim back next year?

Minnesota loses a lot (4 of their 5 starting OL + RB) but their freshman QB looks like willbe an upgrade from Morgan

I get the fear but I am pumped about that. I would prefer victories over two P5 teams (and I think we will win both games, I am calling it now) rather than victories over FCS teams or some lower tier Sun Belt team.

Reactions: moralvictories
The 1st year WILL BE ROUGH. He was 2-10 and 1-11 in his first year at Temple and Baylor respectively.

I'm confident he'll turn it around and we make it to a bowl game in 2024. Followed by 9 or 10 win season in 2025.

A man can dream.

I get the fear but I am pumped about that. I would prefer victories over two P5 teams (and I think we will win both games, I am calling it now) rather than victories over FCS teams or some lower tier Sun Belt team.
Honestly, we couldn't even beat the lower tier Sunbelt teams under Scott Frost. The Troy game in 2018 and the Georgia Southern game in 2022 were perfect examples of this.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
The 1st year WILL BE ROUGH. He was 2-10 and 1-11 in his first year at Temple and Baylor respectively.

I'm confident he'll turn it around and we make it to a bowl game in 2024. Followed by 9 or 10 win season in 2025.

A man can dream.
2 things Ruhle will have that he didn't have when he started at Temple and Baylor. NIL and the transfer portal. So 🤞 this could speed things up.

Reactions: RedMyMind

A man can dream.
Do not agree. He can win at least 6. That's a low bar. It not like he wants a terrible record first year.

Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT