ADVERTISEMENT

My goodness Michigan State.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Putting a 30 point beat down on a 3 loss Maryland team. Makes me feel a little better about how they pummeled us.

#1 for a reason I guess...

and Maryland isn't ranked in the top 40, so maybe a down year for them?

D was more impressive than their O. They help really well. they held savannah st scoreless the last 9 min over the weekend, which sucked because i had the over.

Reactions: c3ntral08
On a side note, I think Nebraska will likely be favored over Maryland at home in a few weeks.

Maryland seems down this year but yeah, Michigan State is really, really good. Probably advantageous for the Huskers to have that game in early December, to get it out of the way. After Saturday, NU’s schedule takes a favorable turn.

Minny just lost Lynch for the year (sexual assault)

Big Ten is sooooooooooooo open

i am a bit surprised Pitino took this kid in the first place. also a bit surprised someone didn't warn him about Lynch (or, maybe they did). "allegedly", Lynch has had this "problem" follow him starting with his days at ISU. i think this one allegation is just a start at the "U" (for Lynch, that is).

i am a bit surprised Pitino took this kid in the first place. also a bit surprised someone didn't warn him about Lynch (or, maybe they did). "allegedly", Lynch has had this "problem" follow him starting with his days at ISU. i think this one allegation is just a start at the "U" (for Lynch, that is).

Yeah, I know what you mean.
It might even be worse for Minny now since he has been playing while being under investigation.

Either way...this brings Minny down a few notches. Right now I go...

MSU
Purdue
Michigan
OSU

Then it is a huge cluster of really lame teams.

Try watching Bagley

I'm a Duke fan, but I also like guard play so I'd have to give Young a slight edge over Bagley in the fun to watch category. But Bagley's seeming ability to jump 3 times while everyone else is jumping once is amazing. Call them 1a and 1b in the fun to watch sweepstakes.

You are kidding right, the guys name is Pitino for a reason! Just Kidding. There is such a focusing on winning that coaches will for sure take kids with questionable character as well as break the rules.

It is just the nature of the beast these days, shitty thing is these coaches are getting paid serious bank.

You are kidding right, the guys name is Pitino for a reason! Just Kidding. There is such a focusing on winning that coaches will for sure take kids with questionable character as well as break the rules.

It is just the nature of the beast these days, shitty thing is these coaches are getting paid serious bank.
you are so right. i actually meant to add a little comment about Pitino, but, slipped.

Iowa is a shit storm right now. This was looked at as a year that was going to be really good for them but man are they bad on defense.

Reactions: SOHusker11
It's between them or Duke who will win the Championship.

With Wichita St as the sleeper.

On another note, you all should set aside time to watch an OU game. Trae Young is the most exciting college basketball player I've ever seen. It's too bad we will only get to watch him play college ball for one season.
Totally agree! After watching him on tv the other night my buddies and I bought tix for their hgame against TCU. 30 pts and 10 assts per game is unreal for a college freshman.

Reactions: nudan92
He’s an amazing player... watched him vs. Wichita State and against really good guards, he owned the game!

Reactions: nudan92
I'm a Duke fan, but I also like guard play so I'd have to give Young a slight edge over Bagley in the fun to watch category. But Bagley's seeming ability to jump 3 times while everyone else is jumping once is amazing. Call them 1a and 1b in the fun to watch sweepstakes.

Nah, Bagley is just on a complete other level than anyone else in college ball. Has a good shot of being the MVP of the NBA in the future. They just don't make many like him.

Drove down (from SW Missouri) to watch Young play TCU yesterday. Didn't disappoint 43pts 11 rebs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT