ADVERTISEMENT

My Goodness, Just How Bad Are We?

Pennsyhusker

Athletic Director
Aug 6, 2009
Harveys Lake, PA
OU getting rolled by TCU for their second loss in a row after beating us to a pulp. Northwestern has lost every game this year except against us. We struggle to beat North Dakota and lost to a stupid Sun Belt team.

We will lose tonight to Indiana. I had hope that maybe Mickey could turn this around. But I really now think he was handed an impossible job. Scott Frost should be ashamed of the depths to which he has dragged the NU program.

Hopefully we win tonight and I am proven wrong. But I don't think so.

OU getting rolled by TCU for their second loss in a row after beating us to a pulp. Northwestern has lost every game this year except against us. We struggle to beat North Dakota and lost to a stupid Sun Belt team.

We will lose tonight to Indiana. I had hope that maybe Mickey could turn this around. But I really now think he was handed an impossible job. Scott Frost should be ashamed of the depths to which he has dragged the NU program.

He should be but Fraud is a narcissistic self centered drunk. Well played Fraud well played.

Ohh and we still have dolts who think Fraud should still be the coach.

He should be but Fraud is a narcissistic self centered drunk. Well played Fraud well played.

Ohh and we still have dolts who think Fraud should still be the coach.
Are you trolling with your last sentence? I don’t think anyone has said that they think Frost should still be the coach - except maybe a few who think Alberts should have waited until tonight or tomorrow to fire him so that we wouldn’t have to pay him the extra $7.5 million.

Reactions: WHCSC
We are bad. And yeah, Scott Frost should be ashamed of himself. I hope he fails at everything he does until he gives all the money back to the University. Worthless. Worth less than what?

I think we lose big tonight. Kids are soft and they already have the excuse of why they will lose. Gonna have to work much harder than I think they are willing work. It's a mess again in Lincoln, NE.

Last edited:
OU getting olled

The question really is why do we care anymore

Last edited:
b18004e9-444c-47a6-85c9-7eccbed1f63d_text.gif

who knows? swarm to the ball on defense and give up an occasional big play.
no to's on offense and perhaps?
definitely possible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT