ADVERTISEMENT

My apologizes to Antonio Reed

That is why I made the thread..I’ve been pretty hard on him especially for the Colorado penalty, but he made up for it and then some yesterday...

Isnt that the dude that thought he made a great tackle on the NW guy only to celebrate as the RB was gaining more yards? Same guy that got b1tch3d by Rocky Lombardi yesterday? Make no mistake if the MSU recievers could have caught a cold you guys were in trouble yesterday.

Isnt that the dude that thought he made a great tackle on the NW guy only to celebrate as the RB was gaining more yards? Same guy that got b1tch3d by Rocky Lombardi yesterday? Make no mistake if the MSU recievers could have caught a cold you guys were in trouble yesterday.
Yep the guy that rocked Lombardi and caused the game changing fumble you got it

Ya your right our receives couldn’t catch a cold in that weather either, hope none of them are sick on Black Friday..

I think your drunk. Defense had a great game and won by playing clean as opposed to MSU.

Oh look, the king of the dipshits has shown up again.

I’m not sure that you understand how football works… ‘If’ plays no part in the games. What was the final score of that game? Shut your pie hole.

While I agree that you are a turd, I also agree with your assessment on the outcome if MSU didn't have the dropsies

I don't believe it was 80 degrees and sunny when Nebraska had the ball....same weather.....same everything......poor MSU...now I suppose we're going to hear you say that it wasn't fair! whaaaaaa....whaaaaa

In other words....put a sock in it you whiny baby.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT