ADVERTISEMENT

Musburger

Well at that point Stanford hadn't scored in the second half and Iowa put up 16. So they really did win the half but not the game. He had to find something nice to say about them during this beat down

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
That was nothing more than a gambling reference. Likely to the 2nd half spread.

It was for me! Thank you Iowa for that easy money!
Its almost as easy as the money I won after Bo would flip out in the 1st half of games. Easiest money ever in the 2nd half. Paid for a few new toys with those winnings over the years.

I might be the only person on this board who actually likes Musburger. Sure, he loves to hype the flavor of the month, and he sometimes says stupid things. But he always, it seems to me, tries to be fair and impartial. And he actually pays attention to the game

Mushy was just clowning around ... that game was over after the 1st quarter and everyone knew it
He couldn't get out of there fast enough
embarrassing performance by the Herks , every team that lost to them should be embarrassed too

Its almost as easy as the money I won after Bo would flip out in the 1st half of games. Easiest money ever in the 2nd half. Paid for a few new toys with those winnings over the years.
I think it was two years ago, the halftime line of the Husker game at Wisconsin came out...Huskers -3...I about creamed myself and told my buddy "dude, lets hit Wisky HARD...they are getting points!!"

And we did and it was easy money as Wisconsin ROLLED!

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
I might be the only person on this board who actually likes Musburger. Sure, he loves to hype the flavor of the month, and he sometimes says stupid things. But he always, it seems to me, tries to be fair and impartial. And he actually pays attention to the game
I love the guy, always have. I watch the game and see what is going on, I don't listen to the announcers to inform me about the game I listen to them for the entertainment

Did Cheeseburger find McCafferies girlfriend in the stands to oggle?

I think it was two years ago, the halftime line of the Husker game at Wisconsin came out...Huskers -3...I about creamed myself and told my buddy "dude, lets hit Wisky HARD...they are getting points!!"

And we did and it was easy money as Wisconsin ROLLED!
Yup. Easy pickings. 408 came through in a big way that day.

Yup. Easy pickings. 408 came through in a big way that day.
I remember seeing that line and being shocked...I am a big fan of second half lines as it is, especially if I am watching the game but man....that was nuts.

It was like the second half overs vs Purdue...

Reactions: jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT