ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Noa Pola-Gates.....

I think you’re right. He will be a good one over the next few years.

here are some quotes on the former All American Bowl and Top 116 player in the country 4 star safety Noa Pola-Gates....

D Williams on Noa and Farmer...

senior safety Deontai Williams spoke about some of those young bucks during the Zoom call on Tuesday.

"What they bring to the table is physicality," Williams said specifically of redshirt freshmen safeties Myles Farmerand Noa Pola-Gates. "Both of them are very, very physical. They'll hit anyone. Speed, too. Both of them are very fast and can go sideline to sideline. To help them out this camp? Just learn from the older guys. Try to pick guys' brains and teach them the details."

now here’s Travis Fisher on Noa Pola-Gates

"Coming off that injury, you'd think he's going to be behind, but I'm telling you he's not behind at all. He's matured so much," Fisher said in July. "If there's one guy in the room I'm so proud of this offseason, it's probably Noa Pola-Gates and how he handled his injury."

Last edited:
We need him and Farmer to be part of our future as we lose two senior safeties.... oh wait, they could stick around, but same issue remains: old vets need young bloods ready to take over. I think Pola Gates and Farmer should see plenty of playing time starting this year.

Reactions: huskerssalts
That may have been the biggest loss last year- Deontai Williams

No doubt, it definitely was. Having him go down in game one literally took out one of our field generals in the secondary. Not only is he a potential NFL draft pick at DB, we had to take guys like D Bootle and Cam Taylor-Britt back there and fill in his spot (so we didn’t have to burn PolaGates and/or Farmers redshirts) and who knows, had he not gone down, maybe Quinton Newsomes redshirt stays intact.

If Noa can put on 15-20 lbs he'll be an absolute beast. Still skinny

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT