Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Marlon Lucky

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Haloti Ngata

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
Where the hell is Mason Wald?
tenor.gif

What about that other QB right around Zbikowski time that also chose Notre Dame over Nebraska. He accomplished next to nothing there. Anyone with a better memory than me?

This is the exact reason I don't even bother following recruiting. Half of them decommit. Half of the ones who do probably won't even finish their careers here. I'll take a gander on signing day and then move on. But watching a bunch of 17 year olds change their minds a bunch of times isn't exactly fascinating.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Suh caused quite a stir. Who was the D end from the Pacific northwest. Odiziwezi or something like that. He committed, de-comitted, left us in the mix then went elsewhere. Very similar saga to Wandale. Lots of threads and pages about him.

Definitely Marlon Lucky. A 5-star running back with the name "Lucky" sent Husker nation into such a frenzy it resulted in a collective orgasm.

Reactions: bigredhunter
This is the exact reason I don't even bother following recruiting. Half of them decommit. Half of the ones who do probably won't even finish their careers here. I'll take a gander on signing day and then move on. But watching a bunch of 17 year olds change their minds a bunch of times isn't exactly fascinating.
Recruiting is weird. Middle aged men trying to relate to 16 year olds, you run out of stuff to talk about pretty quick. listen to Calipari talk recruiting these kids

Last edited:
Recruiting is weird. Middle aged men trying to relate to 16 year olds, you run out of stuff to talk about pretty quick. listen to Calipari talk recruiting these kids

Probably a minority here but I love Calipari. He’s got a swagger about him. 80% career win percentage speaks for itself. And don’t anybody throw the 2 vacant final fours crap at me. Those situations could have happened to any coach.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
Santino is now a vegan living in NYC and was only a 2 star recruit. If only had he removed those bricks from under his cleats..

"Santino is now a vegan living in NYC"

Why is nobody surprised?
That's what happens when vegans are allowed to return punts.

Reactions: gw2kpro
baker steinkuhler
Harrison beck
Aaron Green
Reggie Smith
AJ Wallace

Buzz something or other. The only guy to get 6 stars By rivals

I’m going off all the hype I remember on this board during the year they were recruited.

#1 Harrison Beck
#2 Owa Odighizuwa
#3 Blaine Gabbert
#4 Darnay Holmes
#5 Bookie
#6 Marlon Lucky
#7 Bubba Starling
#8 Aaron Green
#9 Adrian Martinez
#10 Josh Freeman
#11 Adam Taylor
#12 Cody Green
#13 Wandale Robinson
#14 POB
#15 Maurice Washington
#16 Braylon Heard
#17 Tristan Gebbia
#18 Rex Burkhead
#19 Randy Gregory
#20 Phillip Dillard
#21 Maurice Purify
#22 Tyjon Lindsey
#23 Baker Steinkuhler
#24 Leon Jackson
#25 Jamal Turner
#26 Niles Paul
#27 Kendall Bussey
#28 Simi Kuli
#29 Key Jr
#30 Jordan Adams
#31 Tommy Armstrong
#32 Jordan Stevenson
#33 Mason Wald
#34 Chris Williams
#35 Charles Jackson
#36 Terrell Newby
#37 Johnny Stanton
#38 Kenny Wilson
#39 Eric Lee
#40 Avery Anderson
#41 Ndamukong Suh
#42 Patrick Witt
#43 Greg Bell
#44 Cam Jurgens
#45 Joe Dailey
#46 Zack Bowman
#47 Nick Henrich
#48 Tyler Moore
#49 Lamar Jackson
#50 Tanner Farmer

Is this anywhere near the All-Time message board hype list that you all remember?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT