ADVERTISEMENT

Most of you are intelligent....

I will occasionally visit the Iowa board or a visiting board for actual discussion. It is rare and I don’t talk shit. Usually clarifying comments or asking a legitimate question.

I cannot stand when people troll or talk smack on other boards. It makes our fan base look terrible.

I will occasionally visit the Iowa board or a visiting board for actual discussion. It is rare and I don’t talk shit. Usually clarifying comments or asking a legitimate question.

I cannot stand when people troll or talk smack on other boards. It makes our fan base look terrible.

Yep. You want to find the “best and brightest” of any fan base, they’re the ones flaming other boards. And 100% of them claim the other guy started it.

Nature of the beast I guess. I've posted on a few boards over time, for years on the Soundoff board but I always try to avoid acting like an ass. That being said it doesn't matter, you'll still be an outsider looking in and someone will come looking for a fight. We're not innocent of it over here either.

I had to delete it.
Don't want them knowing that I post on a Husker board.

When I go over there I only defend our program and state true facts.

If you’re on anybody’s rival board you need to be respectful.

Like any board if you ruffle enough feathers they’ll band you for a period of time.

I will occasionally visit but will only post in two scenarios. 1 is if its an out of town game and I'm asking about things to do and 2 if I had a good time there I will give them a thanks. I just don't see the reason to talk football.

Nature of the beast I guess. I've posted on a few boards over time, for years on the Soundoff board but I always try to avoid acting like an ass. That being said it doesn't matter, you'll still be an outsider looking in and someone will come looking for a fight. We're not innocent of it over here either.

I have in the past posted on the ksucks site asking a question or commenting. Usually would get an honest response and could carry on a civil discussion briefly. Then some smart alec know it all steps in and discussion heads south in a hurry. Really not any different than here.

...... how ‘bout we not sink to trolling other message boards? How old ARE we???
Don’t claim to be perfect at all...

Blessings to you all....
Thanks for saying this. Let's let our play on the field start doing the talking.

UCF board is prime example of that. They are wound tight over there. Hopefully it will calm down once Frost is gone for good. I use to like them.

Reactions: BigRedBeliever
Question, although I do agree....why is it we go there and then there coming back here and raising hell?? What’s not to say they don’t come here and we are responding and going over there and raising hell?? Just saying, you see how many Iowa visitors we have everyday, for months, years or even longer. Again I agree, why act like Iowa and obsess over The Huskers (who have been down recently, I’m talking us Huskers and yet they still obsess over us). We have more class then those guys, we will always out recruit them (sure there will be that occasional year were they get us by a few spots but that won’t happen often) and so on. So why taunt?? They keep a coach that will never get them to the promise land and keep them average at best Year in and year out. We went out and got us and up and coming HC that won the Head Coach of the Year, he’s up and coming and teams like the Gators, Tennessee and so on was looking at and wanting him too. So let’s let them be. We have a bright future ahead of us if Frost pans out, while they look to be staying idle with an occasional decent season. GBR and merry Christmas.

Reactions: REGPrimus
ADVERTISEMENT