Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Iowa fan

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • UCF fan masquerading as husker fan

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • UCF fan masquerading as Bethune-cook an or future opponent fan

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
This thread and every one resembling it just encourages the trolls. I engage in self hate for a few reasons, but I feel pretty superior knowing I've never been on UCF's board, never been on Iowa's board, never been on any board but this one. I feel it gives me the moral high ground to laugh when I think about the losers that are here daily. I give a pass to anyone like SWIowaHawks that actually engages in rational conversation and isn't here just to start shit.
This poll originated in direct opposition to Koolman’s poll asking which fan base hates husker fans most.

I am delighted to say my poll did quite a bit better than his. That’s all this is.

And, for those who have posted here, I think it’s cathartic.

Reactions: mgbreis
Btw, how would you feel if Ohio st or Michigan came to your games holding up signs encouraging you coach to jump ship, showing up at your practices chanting "come home", or their AD secretly meeting (creating distractions)with YOUR coach during your best season ever? I'll tell you: it sucks. Walk a mile in ours shoes, my friend. I have zero issue with sf going to his alma mater. It was how it was done. Let's not even get into going after out COMMITED recruits or poaching the whole coaching staff, including Beckton (a UCF lifer). Undignified is the

6DRvtY

Hahaha. That's a lot lip from a 0-6 corn fan of a team that hasn't been relevant for over 20 years. 0-6!!!!! Seriously, your team is a complete embarrassment. On a light note....why is everyone so fat in your stadium? Damn, slow down on the food folks

At first I thought you might be an immature punk, now you've confirmed it.

Mods, clean up on isle 5.

If the Huskers continue the current trend and level of play, the Rutgers fans will start trolling the board and they can be added to the poll.

Reactions: sltldowney
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT