ADVERTISEMENT

Most enthusiastic bench in the country.

The good news is that the guys doing the dancing were the types who use to be on the floor playing so I like them just fine dancing from the bench. lol

Hats off to Jack McVeigh
He started some last year IIRC and played a lot
He was kind of the designated 3 point shooter and contributed

Going from starter- contributor to only getting in the last 60 seconds in a runaway win would crush a lot of guys

Last night he was right there with the guys celebrating- that's being a great teammate. Those in front of him are definitely better

MAYBE they were doing it to get some buzz going nationally- you never know what the national talking heads will grasp onto. This team may need to pull some rabbits out of the hat to make the tourney- even if they do win almost all the rest.

I loved seeing that. Nebraska basketball hasnt traditionally been known to be fun.

Not a huge fan of it, BUT... I think it shows how tight the team is and how much fun they're having and that all bodes well for success.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Slightly OT, but it's bad TV when you have fans with floor seats standing up and blocking television view of a quarter of the court. Has that been an issue all season at PBA?

Basketball is a different animal.
This kind of bench is absolutely necessary, especially for a cinderella-style team.
Happens all the time in the NBA when a team turns the corner, behind the starters there's an over-excited bench.
It's one of the few things I truly understand about basketball.
Do not doubt it's significance to team morale and image.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT