ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Trivia!!!

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Which former Husker men's basketball coach has the highest overall winning percentage (0.599) of any Nebraska basketball coach in the past 100 years?

After my guess I thought more about it but wanted to give others a chance and didn't want to throw shotgun responses hoping one would be right. But after 7 minutes and no more tries I'm going to throw out probably the right answer. Moe

After my guess I thought more about it but wanted to give others a chance and didn't want to throw shotgun responses hoping one would be right. But after 7 minutes and no more tries I'm going to throw out probably the right answer. Moe
Yep. Uncle Moe Iba is correct. Good job.

BTW, why did Iba suddenly and abruptly resign? I never did get the story on that. Some sort of media scrutiny I would image. Maybe his health. A bit shocking at the time.

BTW, why did Iba suddenly and abruptly resign? I never did get the story on that. Some sort of media scrutiny I would image. Maybe his health. A bit shocking at the time.
Larry and Curly felt like he was spending too much time at work and threatened divorce.

The way my memory tells me is the locals grew weary of his style of play. Low scoring, slow tempo, methodical. Weren't high tempo by any means but put them in position to have a chance to win most.

No health issue that I'm aware of. Remember several times when losing at the end of the game the student section would be chanting Moe must go!

Reactions: Baxter48
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT