ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Trivia!!!

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Former Husker Grant Wistrom appeared in three Super Bowls with two different teams. Which teams?

Reactions: huskerfan66
Here is my obligatory Grant Wistrom is objectively the #1 most successful college football player of all time post. Three national titles. Played a ton as a freshman even though we were stacked on the DL and was conference newcomer of the year. Three time first team all conference. Two time unanimous all american. Two time conference player of the year. Lombardi award. Lost two games in four years.

Also - Seahawks got jobbed by the refs in that super bowl, although it was a pretty forgettable super bowl.

Edit: The Rams were also pretty obviously spygated in their loss to the patriots.

Here is my obligatory Grant Wistrom is objectively the #1 most successful college football player of all time post. Three national titles. Played a ton as a freshman even though we were stacked on the DL and was conference newcomer of the year. Three time first team all conference. Two time unanimous all american. Two time conference player of the year. Lombardi award. Lost two games in four years.

Also - Seahawks got jobbed by the refs in that super bowl, although it was a pretty forgettable super bowl.

Edit: The Rams were also pretty obviously spygated in their loss to the patriots.
Guys a winner everywhere he went. My favorite all time Husker. Athletic ability and a love for the game with a great work ethic equals a champion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT