ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Trivia!!!

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
The last time KC Chiefs were in the Super Bowl was in 1969 vs. the Vikings for Super Bowl IV. Who were the head coaches and the starting quarterbacks for each team?

"65 Toss Power Trap!"

"Just keep matriculating the ball down the field, boys."
I'm willing to bet a good chuck of change that the Chiefs or the 49er's run that very play or a version of it come Super Bowl Sunday. Shoot why not. Have some fun. BTW, I looked up the word matriculate. It means for a person to be enrolled or admitted to a college or university. Go figure.

Last edited:
Vikings took KC for granted..
They beat the LA Rams in LA when they were the only unbeaten team left with Roman Gabriel and then they beat them again in a come from behind game in the Divisional playoffs..

They beat the LA Rams in LA when they were the only unbeaten team left with Roman Gabriel and then they beat them again in a come from behind game in the Divisional playoffs..
Roman Gabriel. WOW, that's a blast from the past.

Was still the thought process among NFL teams that the AFL was inferior football and they would win if they showed up to play. Most thought the previous year with the Jets was a fluke. Two in a row opened the eyes of the NFL old guard.

Reactions: saluno22
Vikings were in 3 out of 4 Super Bowls ( SB8- SB11) and lost all of them twice to the Steelers hated them ever since..

Maybe that is why I hate Iowa’s uniforms they look exactly a like, except Fry made their famous Hawk emblem..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT