ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Trivia!!!

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
What is the last school that is not a member of a power five conference to win the College World series?

Reactions: SOHusker11
Coastal Carolina
The Chanticleers of Coastal Carolina in 2016 is correct. They beat Arizona in 3 games.I actually thought it was Frenso. I forgot about Coastal. Good job.

Well that's it for the rest of the summer for me. I take a break each year after the CWS is over and recharge my batteries 'till fall football camp opens sometime in August. Have a great summer.

Out.

Well that's it for the rest of the summer for me. I take a break each year after the CWS is over and recharge my batteries 'till fall football camp opens sometime in August. Have a great summer.
giphy.gif

You heard me! Summer vay cay bro. BTW, not a big fan of Will Ferrell. Stick a red clown nose on that dude. But I suppose I can call Ferrell anything I want as long as I put rich in front of it.

I’ll fill in from time to time but mine are more obscure.... such as:
What great( at the time band) was my first concert in Omaha Civic auditorium? Either summer of 69 or 70.... can’t remember

I’ll fill in from time to time but mine are more obscure.... such as:
What great( at the time band) was my first concert in Omaha Civic auditorium? Either summer of 69 or 70.... can’t remember
I'll take a stab at it; Three Dog Night.

ADVERTISEMENT