ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Trivia!!!

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
In the 1989 NU/Colorado game, the Huskers scored a touchdown on their very first play from scrimmage. Who scored the touchdown?

In the 1989 NU/Colorado game, the Huskers scored a touchdown on their very first play from scrimmage. Who scored the touchdown?

I did not look up the answer. But I looked at the 1989 roster.

It may have been SE Morgan Gregory. ???

I was at that game, flew there on a private jet, was treated to a nice steak dinner the night before, all free of charge. It was, how shall I say this, kinda freaking awesome.

Freaking awesome!!!

Yeah I was all of 19 or 20?? at the time. The only downside was the people who took me were a little strict about the drinking under age thing (not that they cared, they just didn't want to be the one to supply it if something went wrong), so I made do :)

Reactions: huskerfan66
Extra brownie points if someone can find the video of this play.

Given the question, will they be from Colorado?Winking
tenor.gif

I remember Buff fans howling about Nate Turner (#22) getting away with a clip on that play. Watching it nearly 30 years later.... uh, yeah... maybe there might possibly have been a clip.

I remember Buff fans howling about Nate Turner (#22) getting away with a clip on that play. Watching it nearly 30 years later.... uh, yeah... maybe there might possibly have been a clip.
Shhhh

You serious Clark? That cut block wasn't even close to a clip. It was a perfect pancake block. Cut the dudes legs out from the side. Not even close to illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT