ADVERTISEMENT

Morgan only 30 yards from The Jets record...

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Reactions: huskerssalts
And TLee is in the top 5 for passing something according to the Husker radio guys. Passed TMart's 2012 numbers.

Johnny has a Heisman Trophy and two natty rings. I think he'd be happy to give up a single-season record to a Husker like Stanley, who also has one year left to thrive even more in Coach Frost's system.

to the bench. No one on this team is worthy to break the Jets record

Sorry but I disagree. Stan the Man is a great WR. Once he gets constant with catching the ball, he will have about everything he needs for the NFL. He will be our first every 1000 WR. And Speilman, he’s not that far off either, how close is he??

Sorry but I disagree. Stan the Man is a great WR. Once he gets constant with catching the ball, he will have about everything he needs for the NFL. He will be our first every 1000 WR. And Speilman, he’s not that far off either, how close is he??

JD is a little under 200 to break 1000..

IMO there isn't a team in the B1G that Morgan or Spielman wouldn't be starting for..

Morgan not only pushed his season total above 900 yards, but he also now sits 30 yards behind Johnny Rodgers’ 1972 school record for receiving yards in a season. Morgan even missed a game this season but is still in reach of breaking one of the oldest school records and passing one of Nebraska's greatest players.http://www.omaha.com/huskers/footba...cle_850351c4-ccce-11e7-b4d5-c357033af71e.html

Like Tanner Lee, Stanley Morgan has proven to be a warrior.

True Huskers

GBR

Johnny has a Heisman Trophy and two natty rings. I think he'd be happy to give up a single-season record to a Husker like Stanley, who also has one year left to thrive even more in Coach Frost's system.

GTFO 9and4

Iowa fan

So many records have been broken against nebraska this year....it'd be nice to break record of our own...a good record that is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT