More surge at the Southern Border

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
The extreme left is way larger than the extreme right.
74 million hateful right wing dorks voted for a divisive orange con man goon.

81 million votes for a moderate Dem candidate.

Your math does not check out. We know where the extreme right freaks voted. Why did a moderate Dem win the nomination if "the extreme left is way larger than the extreme right?"

Trumpism will be the death of this country.

BOBEBASS

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2001
Dems want more votes anyway they can get them. Some day all these illegal visitors might vote their side. Come one come all! This summer it’s going to be crazy the numbers coming to America.

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
But that doesn’t mean all the work has been positive. Sometimes less is more.
He did like to play it down, eat cheeseburgers, watch Fox, drink Diet Coke and golf. So yeah, I guess the Defendant did something. My bad. And boy could he launder that tax money at his hotels.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
He did like to play it down, eat cheeseburgers, watch Fox, drink Diet Coke and golf. So yeah, I guess the Defendant did something. My bad. And boy could he launder that tax money at his hotels.

Allegedly you mean?:Cool:

jsachisler

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2005
chadron, ne.

Your math does not check out. We know where the extreme right freaks voted. Why did a moderate Dem win the nomination if "the extreme left is way larger than the extreme right?"

biden is

EVERED

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2001
Northern Texas
Though most of your unfounded crap is always slanderous--your last sentence would make you prime candidate for a Libel suit. You may want to tone down your sarcasm.

• Haha
Reactions: H2Oman

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Though most of your unfounded crap is always slanderous--your last sentence would make you prime candidate for a Libel suit. You may want to tone down your sarcasm.
Lmfao what??? Trump laundered money through his hotels. For everyone reading this I’m not being sarcastic!

I’ll wait for my summons.

Reactions: tb233 and H2Oman

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
GFY

jsachisler

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2005
chadron, ne.

biden already is the death of this country.