ADVERTISEMENT

More proof of Blatant Corrupt Officials during Oklahoma game

I'm going to say what I tell the fans on the Iowa board. KNOCK off the ref complaining. It only makes you look like bad losers. Every team suffers through the same problems. I remember being an official in my younger years and getting crap from both coaching staffs after a game. The unbelievable thing many times it would be on the same play.

I'm going to say what I tell the fans on the Iowa board. KNOCK off the ref complaining. It only makes you look like bad losers. Every team suffers through the same problems. I remember being an official in my younger years and getting crap from both coaching staffs after a game. The unbelievable thing many times it would be on the same play.

I can’t imagine what would make someone go to another teams board and post this. Unbelievably condescending. I really hope we don’t have idiot fans doing stuff like this on other teams sites.

Hate to agree with a hawkeye, but he's right. Calls get missed all of the time. Tannor was going to be a nonfactor in this play IMO and not the focus of the action.

Reactions: ivan brunetti
I think what us Husker fans can't really wrap our heads around is the refs have eyes on a guy finishing a block 25 yards downfield from the play and managed to drop their hankies there but for some reason can't manage to spot a (1) blatant hold (2) unnecessary roughness....right next to the play. It's very frustrating, especially when NU's penalty came during one of the fairly rare good offensive plays in the game. Just seems odd.

Last edited:
STFU and stay out of here.

I agree with others...The constant complaining and conspiracy theories about refs is getting old. Bad calls are part of the game. We look like a bunch of pansies at times with the complaining about B1G schedules, clapping, refs, etc, etc, etc. Just win baby(!) and miraculously the complaints will go bye bye.

Also think Frost could work on his approach to dealing with refs during games...

Last edited:
I think what us Husker fans can't really wrap our heads around is the refs have eyes on a guy finishing a block 25 yards downfield from the play and managed to drop their hankies there but for some reason can't manage to spot a (1) blatant hold (2) unnecessary roughness....right next to the play. It's very frustrating, especially when NU's penalty came during one of the fairly rare good offensive plays in the game. Just seems odd.
well I am assuming it would have been 2 different officials. One play happened at the LOS and one play 25 yards downfield. So a side judge or a back judge seeing a 300 lb lineman 25 yards down field is pretty unexpected and will stick out, so when said OL has a borderline hit, he will see it. The referee or the umpire, are typically ones looking for offensive holding, 2 guys watching up to 10 or 11 guys, better chance of being missed.

well I am assuming it would have been 2 different officials. One play happened at the LOS and one play 25 yards downfield. So a side judge or a back judge seeing a 300 lb lineman 25 yards down field is pretty unexpected and will stick out, so when said OL has a borderline hit, he will see it. The referee or the umpire, are typically ones looking for offensive holding, 2 guys watching up to 10 or 11 guys, better chance of being missed.

So it would have been this one that called the penalty on Cam.

I didn't say ref's don't make bad calls. What I'm saying is everything evens out so live through it as a good fan and quit complaining. Believe me we have just as many Iowa fans that like to complain when we get bad calls. I guess it's a fan DNA. Just think it really looks bad.

Reactions: Laner2
🙄🙄🙄 Sure thing pops

Reactions: headcard
I agree with others...The constant complaining and conspiracy theories about refs is getting old. Bad calls are part of the game. We look like a bunch of pansies at times with the complaining about B1G schedules, clapping, refs, etc, etc, etc. Just win baby(!) and miraculously the complaints will go bye bye.

Also think Frost could work on his approach to dealing with refs during games...
When you go almost an entire season without the other team getting called for offensive holding... It's more than just a conspiracy or being a pansy.

That is several standard deviations outside the realm of realistic.

I didn't say ref's don't make bad calls. What I'm saying is everything evens out so live through it as a good fan and quit complaining. Believe me we have just as many Iowa fans that like to complain when we get bad calls. I guess it's a fan DNA. Just think it really looks bad.

"Everything evens out". WTF. Tell me how things evened out last year in the Iowa game, when one team has points taken off the baord and another doesn't on almost identical plays. Evens out my ass.

Or how it "evened out" in the OU game when the same B1G official calls this a penalty:

And not this:

It's one thing to not have a call go your way or not like an interpretation. But to have the exact same official, in the same game, chose to officiate the game differently for each team is hard to stomach.

Last edited:
I’m not so sure it’s a conspiracy. For it to be a conspiracy wouldn’t they have to k ow the rules? I think they are just that bad and we notice the ones against us
Where are the blatant non calls in our favor?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Big difference for refs between corrupt and being bad. Also if SF is being a total douche on the sidelines towards refs, that does not help.

Then show it. Quit talking about it, show us this evidence.
When you go almost an entire season without the other team getting called for offensive holding... It's more than just a conspiracy or being a pansy.

That is several standard deviations outside the realm of realistic.

Watch the OU game for yourself. NU didn't get away with anything remotely close to OU..

• Haha
Reactions: Cornfield
Where are the blatant non calls in our favor?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I remember the 1969 call on KU vs. the Huskers that launched the NU 33 game winning streak.

2 very simple truths.

1) The refs sucked and could have impacted the game in many ways for both teams.

2) We had the chance to win that game despite any crap calls.

So yea, refs bad...but the refs didn't lose us the game. We lost us the game.

Close is nice but an L is still and L

Reactions: thetruth82
2 very simple truths.

1) The refs sucked and could have impacted the game in many ways for both teams.

Totally strongly disagree, BIG refs totally biased and cost us the game.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
2 very simple truths.

1) Both teams?????? Freaking hilarious

2). Yes we almost overcame it and won.

Why should we have to accept we will be on the wrong end of multiple calls that directly impact the game and give our opponent points they didn’t deserve? F that.

Look at this play. UM gifted 4 points they don’t deserve (in a 3 point game). Easy to see, completely avoidable, refereeing 101. But sure Nebraska’s fault, nothing to see here.

You still haven't provided proof, just opinion. There are a lot of those in here. My guess is if you went on other teams boards they are saying the same thing.

Sure seems like a lot of proof was provided in this thread. And anyone that has been effed over like Nebraska was Saturday (or last year against Iowa) should be pissed.

Last edited:
This is embarrassing. Have just a little bit of pride, FFS. The whining is reaching a fevered pitch.

FFS. We are coming off a game where Nebraska was on the ass end of “joint possession”, “disconcerting signals”, ignored game clock, phantom PI, etc, etc and you think message board posters that don’t like it are the problem. Now that is embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT