ADVERTISEMENT

More on Husker women's sports, please

artguy68

Junior
Nov 3, 2008
At the decided risk of seeing a host of stupid frat boy comments, I for one would like to see more coverage of Husker women's volleyball and basketball. Far more interesting and encouraging to read about Lexi Sun than some zero star football recruit, or Sean C. writing is 3,448th article on some player "taking the next step".

Reactions: Land Shark7
Understood. But right now the ratio is 1000 to 1.
What do you want them to write about that isn't already covered with women's sports? There's 160 guys on the football team all vying for spots and 40-50 new people coming in from all over the country each year including walk ons. Volleyball recruits what 4 new girls per year? Basketball similar?

Well, then let's give Lexi Sun her due coverage!!! WELCOME BACK FIGHTER!!!
5ba0607590820.image.jpg

At the decided risk of seeing a host of stupid frat boy comments, I for one would like to see more coverage of Husker women's volleyball and basketball. Far more interesting and encouraging to read about Lexi Sun than some zero star football recruit, or Sean C. writing is 3,448th article on some player "taking the next step".​
Wow. no mention of womens bowling. Unlike the under achieving vball team, they brought back the trophy to lincoln this year.

Why is there not a womens bowling board????????????
?

🖕🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳

Reactions: huntered and WHCSC
At the decided risk of seeing a host of stupid frat boy comments, I for one would like to see more coverage of Husker women's volleyball and basketball. Far more interesting and encouraging to read about Lexi Sun than some zero star football recruit, or Sean C. writing is 3,448th article on some player "taking the next step".
You know why this message board exists right? Nebraska Football.

What do you want them to write about that isn't already covered with women's sports? There's 160 guys on the football team all vying for spots and 40-50 new people coming in from all over the country each year including walk ons. Volleyball recruits what 4 new girls per year? Basketball similar?
I would much, much, much rather read more about the #1 recruiting class that volleyball has than some zero-star kid coming to visit, or some walk on who one day has a chance to play on special teams.

I would much, much, much rather read more about the #1 recruiting class that volleyball has than some zero-star kid coming to visit, or some walk on who one day has a chance to play on special teams.
Then go to a different site that better provides you with the information you so desire. This clearly isn't the place for you

Nebraska baseball is competing for another B1G title. Will be in the NCAA tourney for the 5th time in the past 7 seasons.

Will there be a women's wrestling team now that the NSAA has sanctioned it?

Did you think I said that there should ONLY be reporting on women's sports? Well, I didn't. Some people get threatened so easily.
Did you not pick up on that he was pointing out ONLY football, and not all men's sports? Well, he did. Some people get threatened so easily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT