More of the same hypocricy from Dems.........

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
Dems never seem to disappoint. Why should our citizens take COVID seious when your politicians continue to defy their own orders.

Photos appear to show DC mayor celebrating birthday maskless hours before mandate went into effect

Reactions: HuskerCK and dee_s3

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
So the pcr can't tell the difference from flu or covid. So, when they ask them how do they know it's the delta? They have no idea, but the experts said so. This administration doesn't like being asked tough questions and people aren't just believing their BS anymore.

If we had a real media, they wouldn't feel so comfortable lying to us.

iruletheskool

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2010
So the pcr can't tell the difference from flu or covid. So, when they ask them how do they know it's the delta? They have no idea, but the experts said so. This administration doesn't like being asked tough questions and people aren't just believing their BS anymore.

If we had a real media, they wouldn't feel so comfortable lying to us.

Frustating for us who haven't bought the smell from the beginning.

~moveon

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
I didn't realize there are so many Trumpers in Europe. Who'd have thunk it?
Looks like they think the people are stupid everywhere. The Western countries are too much on the same page and people have caught on. Australia has been acting up ever since they took their guns away. Something isn't right.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
From Pelosi and Newsom on down, they're truly the "Do as I say and not as I do" party.

Its funny people continue to fall for their bullshit. I guess P.T. Barnum was right. There is a sucker born every minute.
This is a real interesting video. The Dems already hurt themselves more with their fake crying pussy cops, but their narrative is falling apart more. They need a real investigation into Jan 6th.

Reactions: Hyattea and 1160

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
Pour. Pour Putz, can't decide if you're a man, a woman or non-binary. Your bitter butthurt confusion continues to derail your life.

I say just go ahead with the transition surgery little Debbie.

Yore fetish is showing Janet!

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
This is a real interesting video. The Dems already hurt themselves more with their fake crying pussy cops, but their narrative is falling apart more. They need a real investigation into Jan 6th.
Comply or die, they did the same at just about every blm rally.

Funny you guys seem to agree with the use of force there 🤔

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008

Actually the scumbag libs handcuffed the cops on what they can use against that BLM/ANTIFA filth. What's real interesting at this angle the Dem narrative falls apart more. Shows how shorthanded the cops really were and if the crowd that outnumbered them 20-1 easily could've overpowered them. Then there is the fact that their not charging them with sedition and they're hiding 14,000 hours of video.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln

Burning down neighborhoods and nursing poker is not even close to that.

but you’re Nelson and have no common sense.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Actually the scumbag libs handcuffed the cops on what they can use against that BLM/ANTIFA filth. What's real interesting at this angle the Dem narrative falls apart more. Shows how shorthanded the cops really were and if the crowd that outnumbered them 20-1 easily could've overpowered them. Then there is the fact that their not charging them with sedition and they're hiding 14,000 hours of video.

Nelson, you laugh but it’s true. My best friend wife Is a cop on Seattle and it’s so bad it’s not even funny. The “summer of love” was no such thing and actually terrible with minorities with the people who die.