ADVERTISEMENT

More Fitz to the NFL talk

houston would be a potentially great landing spot should he choose to leave.

I'd still be pretty surprised.

Gotta admit, Fitz has done a heck of a job at nw. Admire/respect him for that. Proves it can be done if given time, resources AND surround yourself with good staff. Something we're all questioning at nu.

Gotta admit, Fitz has done a heck of a job at nw. Admire/respect him for that. Proves it can be done if given time, resources AND surround yourself with good staff. Something we're all questioning at nu.

They have an identity. They play smart and discipline with great special teams. We don’t have an identity and we’re going into year 4. This has been the most disappointing and mind blowing factor from Frost in my opinion.

Hell even Row the Boat has an identity.. they turn to the power game when needed. Just like when they brought their Covid plagued team to Lincoln this fall.

They have an identity. They play smart and discipline with great special teams. We don’t have an identity and we’re going into year 4. This has been the most disappointing and mind blowing factor from Frost in my opinion.

Hell even Row the Boat has an identity.. they turn to the power game when needed. Just like when they brought their Covid plagued team to Lincoln this fall.

I thought schizophrenia was an identity... I've seen it develop very well here.

• Haha
Reactions: CatColumbia
I think Fritz would be a heck of a NFL coach. He is a players coach, knows how to manage the clock, and teaches smart, disciplined football which if you can do those things along with not turning the ball over you should have a .500 team already.

Reactions: newAD and timnsun
I think Fritz would be a heck of a NFL coach. He is a players coach, knows how to manage the clock, and teaches smart, disciplined football which if you can do those things along with not turning the ball over you should have a .500 team already.
Not saying you're wrong but I wonder if pro players will react/respond the way that players who choose to go to nw do.

Not saying you're wrong but I wonder if pro players will react/respond the way that players who choose to go to nw do.
That's my thought as well. He's dealing with a different type of personality at NU than he would be in the NFL.

Reactions: WHCSC
Last I heard his kid isn’t coming back. Please let this be true and not just a ploy for a raise.

So you refer to Nebraska as "NU"?
Since 1968 listening to OU, that is Oklahoma, not Ohio, beat us 47-0.

First time I heard my dad swear. The helmets had NU on them. Anyway, if it was important enough for my dad to swear, I wanted to learn more. Followed the NU 1969 season through the Sun Bowl, Paul Rogers kicked 5 field goals, we, NU destroyed Georgia 45-6.

NU since then.

You know all this, but want to argue.

Choose another topic, " Dear Old Nebraska U" , is not one you will win here.

Take your wokeness to the NW board.

Last edited:

Frost is a great coach. He just needs to adapt his system to the Big Ten.

If you recall his first press conference he said “Big Ten needs to adapt to us”. Very misguided. You are at Nebraska! Take advantage of Midwest size and strength.

Reactions: OzzyLvr and timnsun
Frost is a great coach. He just needs to adapt his system to the Big Ten.

If you recall his first press conference he said “Big Ten needs to adapt to us”. Very misguided. You are at Nebraska! Take advantage of Midwest size and strength.

Thanks and I agree with your premise. But that quote has really been taken out of context though. He actually said: “I hope they will have to adjust to us”.

Thanks and I agree with your premise. But that quote has really been taken out of context though. He actually said: “I hope they will have to adjust to us”.

It sure didn’t seem like it. He’s essentially brought the same UCF/Oregon offense to Lincoln and it hasn’t worked.

I watched the Rutgers game and it seemed like he finally figured it out.

Reactions: headcard
Since 1968 listening to OU, that is Oklahoma, not Ohio, beat us 47-0.

First time I heard my dad swear. The helmets had NU on them. Anyway, if it was important enough for my dad to swear, I wanted to learn more. Followed the NU 1969 season through the Sun Bowl, Paul Rogers kicked 5 field goals, we, NU destroyed Georgia 45-6.

NU since then.

You know all this, but want to argue.

Choose another topic, " Dear Old Nebraska U" , is not one you will win here.

Take your wokeness to the NW board.
Not sure what wokeness has anything to do with it. You're the one that got your panties in a wad over this whole deal. Maybe draw yourself a bath and dream about a world where only 1 team can be referred to as NU while the rest of us don't obsess over petty issues.

If Fitz would move on Northwestern may slip back a little due to their AD is the new commissioner of the ACC. Maybe someone a little green to the Northwestern way and academics making big boy decisions right off the bat.

I think he would be a great choice for the pro's....I hope he does it. Hopefully not for the Bears or Lions though....they always suck for extended periods.

I think he would be a great choice for the pro's....I hope he does it. Hopefully not for the Bears or Lions though....they always suck for extended periods.
What team, whether they have opening or not, do you think he'd be most successful at??

I think Jax makes the most sense. I know their coach is still technically not fired but I think he will be. It will be the best opening IMO because of Lawrence.

We have an identity. We make hype videos. Hype videos of guys with mullets walking into the facility. Hype videos for guys with mustaches jacking around at practice. Maybe next year everyone shaves cool designs into their leg hair and we make a hype video about that.

I thought Houston was eyeing Bienemy

It will be a flat out crime if he isn’t offered a HC gig somewhere this year... the guy can coach, I mean I’m sure Mahomes makes life a little easier for any coach but Bienemy seems to have it... he’d be a great fit in Houston too with a young mobile QB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT