More companies are requiring vaccines for employees

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Yes, they showed getting the shot on TV.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Jaemekon

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Well when companies have to pay for the healthcare of their employees because we don’t have a universal system like all other developed nations, they are going to try and reduce their cost that come from hospitalizations and death.
Yeah developed like England ... where people come here to get healthcare? This argument is so old and boring.

Reactions: iruletheskool

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Answer this ? Red. If you are from countries that we put travel bands on vaccinated or not you are not allowed in. But at the southern border you can just walk right in unvaccinated
Is that correct? We should close the border! We should tell those covid carrying foreigners that the U.S. is closed due to a nasty case of Trump Covid!

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Is that correct? We should close the border! We should tell those covid carrying foreigners that the U.S. is closed due to a nasty case of Trump Covid!

It's Biden covid now. People are dying on his watch. The cadaver should do something about it, don't you think?

• Haha
Reactions: jbskers

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I can’t wait until the lawsuits that fly in a couple of years when people start croaking from the Gates Wuhan Willies vaccine.
D E R P

I'd say the lawsuits against quacks like nebyanks doctor will drown those out.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
There is exactly no evidence US vaccinated people spread covid. ZERO. The party of science is not even listening to science. Hypocritical Frauds as usual.
You guys need to pow wow and get your talking points straight.

Is it
A) works so good it stops all spread

Or

B) It's worthless and killing everyone

TIA

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thank God I dont live in fear, or every day as a sheeple. That must suck for you.

It will just water down the work force even farther, (as if it isn't already bad enough) with so many people going to unemployment and waiting for their next liberal stimulus check.
You realize this isn't really what's happening right?

Iowa and Nebraska have really low unemployment numbers and we are back to the 2019 level of no good workers to find.

My suggestion is pay more and you'll find all the workers you need.

• Haha
Reactions: IM4NUalways

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Al

Always driving government dependence. Its their form of total control they like.
Derp
I've asked the libs on these threads NUMEROUS times and none have ever answered my question

Does the vax work?
If so why are the tests still showing people have it?

So either the vax works and tests are at fault

or the vax doesn't work and the tests are right.........

Why won't they answer such a simple question?

(because it will blow their narratives out of the water either way)
Just like masks, social distancing, etc the vaccine is not a magical bullet.

It does reduce chance of death or severe symptoms exponentially tho

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Anyone who disagrees is a dumb trumper. All they got. It is completely hilarious how obsessed they are with Trump. I just love it. It is the only answer they have to anything. Left wing media all of them. Just pure fun.
Nope just dumb, don't have to be trumper, but every single one I know personally is a diehard, drinking the orange nut juice type.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Don't forget Tuskegee bagger.

What is this paranoa you speak of?
So can AA and other minorities use this line of thinking against our government and society, both have done horrific things to them for most of our countries history.

They have about 100k really fvcked up shit that's happened to them over our history, can they use that as an excuse to harm our current society justifiably?

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
So can AA and other minorities use this line of thinking against our government and society, both have done horrific things to them for most of our countries history.

They have about 100k really fvcked up shit that's happened to them over our history, can they use that as an excuse to harm our current society justifiably?

About as justifiably as I can go over to the UK and start shit for the way the Brits treated my Irish ancestors.

You don't think our gov't has fvcked with white people at all? How about radiation experiments with the nuke tests? Or invlountary LSD tests with soldiers? Those weren't limited to nonwhite minorities Nels. Take your blinders off.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You guys need to pow wow and get your talking points straight.

Is it
A) works so good it stops all spread

Or

B) It's worthless and killing everyone

TIA
I don't think you understand the logic of why it's posted that way

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
About as justifiably as I can go over to the UK and start shit for the way the Brits treated my Irish ancestors.

You don't think our gov't has fvcked with white people at all? How about radiation experiments with the nuke tests? Or invlountary LSD tests with soldiers? Those weren't limited to nonwhite minorities Nels. Take your blinders off.
We have literally endured 1/1000th as much shit especially over the last 100 years, that not to say we didn't fvck over everyone for awhile.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
The mask thing is so dumb. My asymptomatic spittle is not infecting anybody when I am 10 ft from another human.

~jmo
Depends 100% on humidity, temperature, and airflow and indoors vs outdoors.

Spittle expelled at a (iirc) 4-7 micron dropplet size are quite prone to staying suspended long enough to dehydrate in the airstream and turn into an aerosol that stays aloft much longer and will circumvent anything not stamped N95.

So mask do absolutely nothing to protect the wearer that is 100% correct.

It is 100% to contain droplets expelled naturally from asymptomatic people.

Sadly this needs to be reiterated and is still widely and willingly misunderstood a year later.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Depends 100% on humidity, temperature, and airflow and indoors vs outdoors.

Spittle expelled at a (iirc) 4-7 micron dropplets are quite prone to staying suspended long enough to dehydrate in the airstream and turn into an aerosol that stays aloft much longer and will circumvent anything not stamped N95.

So mask do absolutely nothing to protect the wearer. It is 100% to contain droplets expelled naturally from asymptomatic people.

Sadly this needs to be reiterated and is still widely and willingly misunderstood a year later.

tenor.gif

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You know how you cover your mouth when you cough to stop those icky germs?

The mask does that better and you don't want to kill gma 👍🏿

Most American 5yos : "But we haven't seen gma since you put her in the nursing home" 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Yeah close the southern border, it’s not hard.

it’s chinas and fauci covid btw.

and you are an idiot

jw.3

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013
you'll never see the feed store where Hank and I work requiring a vaccine! hell, the manager is a former grappler so he knows all about natural immunity

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
No you are the idiot. It is Trump's virus now. Close the border! Just tell the Mexicans it is closed it's not hard to do.
Haha no.

it is easier than having a major political party encourage and not do anything about illegal border crossings.

you might be the biggest idiot on this entire board.

Latest posts