ADVERTISEMENT

Moos input on scheduling

What did he mean by a total rebuilt of the 10 games knowing 8 games were only going to be played?

I've always had a problem with #1 on that list. Always felt like the divisional winner should be decided by divisional games, not potentially by a crossover game win/loss when you are representing the division.

Moos has proven to be one heck of an AD, and have no doubt that he tried his best.

I hope the stars can align someday for a clean exit from this conference.

I've always had a problem with #1 on that list. Always felt like the divisional winner should be decided by divisional games, not potentially by a crossover game win/loss when you are representing the division.

Moos has proven to be one heck of an AD, and have no doubt that he tried his best.

I hope the stars can align someday for a clean exit from this conference.

Never will be a CLEAN exit.. Get that Notion out of your head.

have to see when we get there.. life can be weird.. who knows what the conference landscape will look like down the road.
One thing that makes a LOT of sense which will probably never happen is conference re-alignment by geography. It's largely how it used to be back in the day just for bus travel. It's ridiculous to be flying a whole charter of players across the continent to play a football game. The old Big 8 had it right. IF you take that original 8 and maybe add in Iowa and maybe a Colorado State, travel gets a whole bunch easier. Limit conferences to 9 or 10 teams then add one round to the playoff with a requirement that you win your conference to get in. Large conferences where schedules vary wildly and travel is ridiculous was a very bad idea.

I'm treating this season almost like an exhibition season, but the league office did Nebraska no favors. Moos doesn't have much pull apparently.

Reactions: RedSea
If you consider Penn St a blue blood - every other blue blood in this conference plays each other

our AD whines because Purdue might have an easier schedule.

I wish we would, but it will never happen. My understanding is that we receive a large amount of money on the academic research side.
The Big Ten Academic Alliance absolutely dwarfs the Big Ten Athletic Conference in terms of revenues. Unless that changes, no school currently a member will leave the conference.

Reactions: K_Y_E
Reactions: headcard
It’s all really on Frost and Nebraska. It’s year 3 and it is time they coach and play better. Coach better; play better and Wisconsin, Iowa, Penn State, and Minnesota are winnable games. OSU may be another animal; but get better and win some of these games we’ve been giving away the past few years.

The schedule is more humorous than anything bc we all predicted it. The not allowing fans, or at least not allowing each school to dictate their own policy, is more of a slap in the face.

Reactions: Baxter48
There’s no way he’s a Nebraska fan

I called that months ago. I have never seen a true Husker fan hate on everything Husker related as much as him. He’s obviously a fan of another team that carries a Husker badge just to troll us Husker fans. Dude has no balls, he could at least man up and own his actual team he roots for.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT