ADVERTISEMENT

Moos discussing changing the Minnesota and Ioway dates around

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Bill Moos is talking to conference heads about changing the dates for the Minnesota away game and the Ioway home game to November 6 at Minnesota and home against Ioway on November 26 Black Friday...

Because of 2 reasons, Nebraska would have 4 straight home games after October 16 game at Purdue and the fact that SE and Riley moved the Ioway dates and didn’t no longer care to play the game on Black Friday..

We’ll see if Warren will accommodate Moos on this issue..

Also Nebraska and Illinois will know in 7-10 days if they will have to cancel the game in Ireland...

why does Neb care who they play on Black Friday? and what is the big deal about 4 straight home games

it seems like Neb cares a whole lot more than Iowa about this game

Iowa plays Wisconsin that weekend. There is a much better possibility that would be for the West title than a game with UN. Zero chance it gets changed.

• Haha
Reactions: donahues17
why does Neb care who they play on Black Friday? and what is the big deal about 4 straight home games

They don’t your two buddies didn’t want to play on Black FrIday at ALL regardless who the opponent was..

When Moos was hired he asked to play on Black Fridays again and Delaney accommodated the change in dates..

Last edited:
They don’t your two buddies didn’t want to play on Black FrIday at AL regardless who the opponent was..

When Moos was hired he asked to play on Black Fridays again and Delaney accommodated the change in dates..

Neb is already scheduled to play on Black Friday this year so what's the problem??

Neb is already scheduled to play on Black Friday this year so what's the problem??

Why do you continue to be a giant douche

You would know.

What exactly is the draw of a Nebraska - Illinois game in Ireland? I thought that was dumb the moment I first heard about it. Don't see many Huskers or Illini making that trip, nor many Irish caring.

Reactions: donahues17
Bill Moos is talking to conference heads about changing the dates for the Minnesota away game and the Ioway home game to November 6 at Minnesota and home against Ioway on November 26 Black Friday...

Because of 2 reasons, Nebraska would have 4 straight home games after October 16 game at Purdue and the fact that SE and Riley moved the Ioway dates and didn’t no longer care to play the game on Black Friday..

We’ll see if Warren will accommodate Moos on this issue..

Also Nebraska and Illinois will know in 7-10 days if they will have to cancel the game in Ireland...

It is a bloody outrage that this conference has Neb scheduled to play so many consecutive home games in the middle of the big ten season.

That Neb has just a single road game in the 2 months between the end of Sept and the end of Nov is pure treachery. And then to be given a bye week after this lone road game can only be described as satanic.

This on the heels of last years malicious scheduling that had Neb playing the exact same conference teams in the modified schedule as the original. Anyone who can't see the pure malfeasance of this conference is just blind.

One trembles to imagine the next squalid imbroglio that looms on the horizon.

Last edited:
No chance the game is played in Ireland...and Nebraska will beat Iowa this upcoming season. Book it.

If they don’t play in Ireland on August 28 ,they should move the game back a week to September 4th..
Illinois has a 9/4 game that apparently can't be changed. The original date was Nov. 13, and when it was moved, Nebraska filled in with SE Louisiana, which apparently also can't be changed.

It is a bloody outrage that this conference has Neb scheduled to play so many consecutive home games in the middle of the big ten season.

That Neb has just a single road game in the 2 months between the end of Sept and the end of Nov is pure treachery. And then to be given a bye week after this lone road game can only be described as satanic.

This on the heels of last years malicious scheduling that had Neb playing the exact same conference teams in the modified schedule as the original. Anyone who can't see the pure malfeasance of this conference is just blind.

One trembles to imagine the next squalid imbroglio that looms on the horizon.
The lengths you go to just to try and ruffle some feathers is actually amusing. I am chuckling right now while Also feeling sorry for you.

Illinois has a 9/4 game that apparently can't be changed. The original date was Nov. 13, and when it was moved, Nebraska filled in with SE Louisiana, which apparently also can't be changed.
Thanks wasn’t aware the Illini had a game on the 4th..Explains why were playing on November 3 non con game..

I dont see the issue with 4 home games in a row for 2021. The 3rd home game would be the away game at Illinois but that game is set for Ireland. If they cant play in Ireland Im assuming it will be played in Champagne. Do you want SE Louisiana on the road?

I dont see the issue with 4 home games in a row for 2021. The 3rd home game would be the away game at Illinois but that game is set for Ireland. If they cant play in Ireland Im assuming it will be played in Champagne. Do you want SE Louisiana on the road?

You do know jbi321 loves to stir the crap and be negative it which anyway possibly can...

What exactly is the draw of a Nebraska - Illinois game in Ireland? I thought that was dumb the moment I first heard about it. Don't see many Huskers or Illini making that trip, nor many Irish caring.
Well, actually I was excited and interested in going. Another couple were going to go to. That was until we found out that unless you bought their (expensive for a commoner) package you couldn't buy game tix. Took the wind out of my sales. We always said we'd like to go to NW for game because it would be a reasonable drive AND easy to get tickets. Now I hope I never have to step foot in that state

Reactions: Baxter48
Well, actually I was excited and interested in going. Another couple were going to go to. That was until we found out that unless you bought their (expensive for a commoner) package you couldn't buy game tix. Took the wind out of my sales. We always said we'd like to go to NW for game because it would be a reasonable drive AND easy to get tickets. Now I hope I never have to step foot in that state
I went to the John Deere museum that was far enough for me to travel in that state

Have a Snickers. You get grumpy when you lose six in a row.

LOL.. Who came over grumpy to check out a Husker board after losing another Basketball game..

What time is it ?
It’s Franuary time, and a once promising season is starting to slowly slip away in the conference race..

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
LOL.. Who came over grumpy to check out a Husker board after losing another Basketball game..

What time is it ?
It’s Franuary time, and a once promising season is starting to slowly slip away in the conference race..

I can't argue with that. It's a damn tough conference - as you know.

I can't argue with that. It's a damn tough conference - as you know.

Fran has issues with his oldest son who is no threat attaching the basket or shooting from the outside and Bohanan can’t guard anyone more athletic.. Why these two play some much after seeing what they bring to the table is a Fran thing..

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Fran has issues with his oldest son who is no threat attaching the basket or shooting from the outside and Bohanan can’t guard anyone more athletic.. Why these two play some much after seeing what they bring to the table is a Fran thing..

Bohanan brings deadly 3 point shooting, but only if he is wide open. Teams have figured out to defend him well past the three point line, thus he hasn't had many shooting opportunities. He drives to the basket but never finishes the drive.

Connor McCaffery - well, he's a good passer. It's embarrassing how some teams lay off him on the outside daring him to shoot. Good strategy I guess.

Connor McCaffery - well, he's a good passer. It's embarrassing how some teams lay off him on the outside daring him to shoot. Good strategy I guess.

Only asset is he gets the play into Garza or wants to by driving and looking for him and then pivot , pivot, pivot tell he finds someone to pass too.

opponents dare him to shoot because he sucks shooting from outside..

ADVERTISEMENT