6/9/2023
NEBRASKA

4 star

RATING

NATIONAL
STATE
POSITION

UPDATED 05/31/2024

Will be interesting to see how Millard North does now that Fred is gone. They had that toxic class about 7-8 years ago and it seems like it just made them go flat.
They’ve got plenty of dudes and will be legit on defense.

Need a QB IMO.

Reactions: king_kong_
I love that their new HC is not even a real certified teacher so he has to basically be "supervised" while "teaching" gym.

Or...so I have been told.
No idea about his situation…but that deal is actually coming up a ton lately for teachers that aren’t even coaches.

Like teachers are getting hired and paid as student-teachers!

I had to PAY for 16 hours of credits when I was student teaching!!!

No idea about his situation…but that deal is actually coming up a ton lately for teachers that aren’t even coaches.

Like teachers are getting hired and paid as student-teachers!

I had to PAY for 16 hours of credits when I was student teaching!!!
Student Teaching WAS indentured servitude!

When I was doing it and my cooperating teacher would just leave, I was like, how come I am not getting sub pay???

Will be interesting to see how Millard North does now that Fred is gone. They had that toxic class about 7-8 years ago and it seems like it just made them go flat.

It couldn't really be any worse.....I hope.

Correct.

Truly amazing.
Good lord. Wasn't it just a few years ago that you have to actually live in the Westside district to attend the school??

I think Bennington and Elkhorn are the only districts left that don't have open enrollment.

Good lord. Wasn't it just a few years ago that you have to actually live in the Westside district to attend the school??

I think Bennington and Elkhorn are the only districts left that don't have open enrollment.
MS just got Prince from OC to “move” in like last week.

HA!

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
I love how Vermaas and Mooberry are two D-1 kids with parents from central Nebraska and that they HAVE NOT quit their local school and gotten on easy street by transferring to a super team like almost everyone else in the metro does.

It shows character.

Gretna is a closed district also

Reactions: BTF69
I love how Vermaas and Mooberry are two D-1 kids with parents from central Nebraska and that they HAVE NOT quit their local school and gotten on easy street by transferring to a super team like almost everyone else in the metro does.

It shows character.
Gotta agree. I presume that Mooberry's father is the Lexington kid who played for NU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT