ADVERTISEMENT

Monday, June 7th: Nebraska at Arkansas - (Huskers lose 6-2)

There’s no other way to say it. Kopps is a freak of nature and the reason Arkansas is the #1 team in America. He had an ERA under 1 which he lowered in 14.1 innings against Nebraska.

He finished with 90 pitches tonight. That’s 185 on the weekend. I’m still in shock he finished the game.

Reactions: saluno22
Not bad overall. They got to showcase Bolt ball in front of the #1 team, and if it weren't for the umpire squeezing Nebraska in games 1 and 3 against the slobbering pigs, who knows what may have happened. Pitches Kopps gets the benefit of the doubt on were balls for Frank and Bunz. By the same token, I remember thinking Rice got squeezed some back in 2001 while Komine was striking out people left and right, so it comes with the territory of being a top 8 seed at home sometimes. At any rate, the team maximized their situation and Bolt's already solid recruiting should only be made easier.

Not bad overall. They got to showcase Bolt ball in front of the #1 team, and if it weren't for the umpire squeezing Nebraska in games 1 and 3 against the slobbering pigs, who knows what may have happened. Pitches Kopps gets the benefit of the doubt on were balls for Frank and Bunz. By the same token, I remember thinking Rice got squeezed some back in 2001 while Komine was striking out people left and right, so it comes with the territory of being a top 8 seed at home sometimes. At any rate, the team maximized their situation and Bolt's already solid recruiting should only be made easier.
No way the NCAA wanted Nebraska to win this game. Haha jk, but I’m saying it anyway.

Reactions: sklarbodds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT