ADVERTISEMENT

Monday, February 20th Nebraska at San Diego (Huskers tie 16-16)

I guess I don’t understand our approach to pitching today as we had several guys with their first appearance of the year who shit the bed today.

Why not put in Schanaman after Brocket? I know Schanaman gave up a couple the other night but he has the most experience and likely gives us the best chance to win. And he didn’t pitch much this weekend.

Just feels like we threw this game away by trying to get guys experience.

Hitting and San Diego’s awful fielding helping us get out of a bad bullpen day. We will see though, still have the bottom half to get through. Haha assuming they don’t go down quick to give us another inning.

The biggest last-half-inning lead blown I’ve seen, before today, either by Nebraska or an opponent, was four runs. NU just bested that by 50%.

I would like to say I’m happy that the team got up off the mat and fought after getting down 10-4. But I won’t. This weekend was a disaster. A dumpster fire. An F- for all.
I’ll upgrade it to an F. F- would have been giving up 7 in the last half.

Reactions: saluno22
The bar should not be hosting regionals at this point.

We should thank our lucky stars if we even make it to the Big Ten tourney.

I really don’t want to freak out about 4 games, but it is hard to imagine a worse way to start the season.

Simply cannot put pitchers out there if they either can’t or won’t throw strikes.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
Who are the players pitchers vs throwers on staff. You can’t walk 10-12 and hit guys. What are stats on walks and HBP in 4 games

20 BB
10 HBP
8.62 ERA
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT