ADVERTISEMENT

Mods? Tweets?

It's because twitter's embed is broken, nothing the site did. It's been down since late afternoon yesterday. It'll say 'loading' and if you click the link, it'll take you to the tweet but if you do nothing, it'll just keep saying 'loading'. Hopefully twitter fixes it soon. It's annoying AF on discord that twitter broke embeds several months ago and never bothered to make sure it worked again.

Reactions: HBK4life
It's because twitter's embed is broken, nothing the site did. It's been down since late afternoon yesterday. It'll say 'loading' and if you click the link, it'll take you to the tweet but if you do nothing, it'll just keep saying 'loading'. Hopefully twitter fixes it soon. It's annoying AF on discord that twitter broke embeds several months ago and never bothered to make sure it worked again.
🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Doesn't Elon know we are about to land the biggest QB recruit in NU history? Get it fixed!! ;)

They're still salty they lost their little echo chamber. 😢

I'm on the progressive side of things but what's funny is that I'm not salty about that aspect at all. The people who talk politics all the time annoy the f out of me. All I want is the app to work (it's been better the last 6 months stability wise) and embeds to work again. The rest, IDGAF.

Im Out GIF

Reactions: MargotDeeper
I mean...I'm a Musk fan, but gosh dang. I'd think anyone running Space X would know Risk Management and Change Control practices before implementing said change without proper testing and what could possibly happen.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT