ADVERTISEMENT

Mods Serious Question

Yeah the best way would be to delete the political posts and then unlock it. I don’t know that banning anyone is necessary but a few points on their demerit total maybe.Smokin
Repeat offenders for that kind of stuff used to get a vacation very quickly.

Yeah the best way would be to delete the political posts and then unlock it. I don’t know that banning anyone is necessary but a few points on their demerit total maybe.Smokin

This is more like what I was thinking, I just didn't word it right.

You get your potentially deadly virus news from a football message board?

Well duh, obviously. But whats the hurt in checking that thread for information I hadn't seen elsewhere? Case in point, this was the first site I read about the 8k being monitored in California. It wasn't until later I saw it other places.

Well duh, obviously. But whats the hurt in checking that thread for information I hadn't seen elsewhere? Case in point, this was the first site I read about the 8k being monitored in California. It wasn't until later I saw it other places.

dingle has great info on this.

Is it possible to unlock the Coronavirus thread and then just ban the people who get to political from posting in it? I look to that thread for news about the virus. It's a shame that a few idiots got it locked.
Agree, punishing everyone for a few reminds me of grade school. The whole class getting extra homework because 2 idiots won't shut up in class. Lets be better than grade school, people.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Agree, punishing everyone for a few reminds me of grade school. The whole class getting extra homework because 2 idiots won't shut up in class. Lets be better than grade school, people.

My high school team was in great shape from extra laps thanks to all the blocks I missed.

Reactions: husker2612
It has nothing to do with being a sensitive snowflake. I was married to a borderliner for about 15 years and nothing phases me anymore.

Some of us are smart enough to realize that certain posts gets threads on this board locked up. There is a zero tolerance policy here in place and the mods, etc don't let very much go anymore. Some of us asked you (and others) to stop because we didn't want the thread locked up. Not because we were having our feelings hurt or whatever. But you kept on and now it has been predictably locked. It really is as simple as that.

Reactions: RedMyMind
It has nothing to do with being a sensitive snowflake. I was married to a borderliner for about 15 years and nothing phases me anymore.

Some of us are smart enough to realize that certain posts gets threads on this board locked up. There is a zero tolerance policy here in place and the mods, etc don't let very much go anymore. Some of us asked you (and others) to stop because we didn't want the thread locked up. Not because we were having our feelings hurt or whatever. But you kept on and now it has been predictably locked. It really is as simple as that.

What I'm commenting on is that regardless of what anyone on the right says, they are just be as easily offended as anyone on the left. BTW, if compassion and kindness to those in need is being a snowflake, I wear that badge proudly.

5dc0cd7b5e44b.jpeg

Reactions: Hoosker Du
What I find curious, and hilarious at the same time, is timing of the lock. Right after a scorching post of the previous administration. Not the first time mods disallow a response be given to defamation of the dems.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
What I find curious, and hilarious at the same time, is timing of the lock. Right after a scorching post of the previous administration. Not the first time mods disallow a response be given to defamation of the dems.

Not to mention that the scorching post was completely wrong. The post said that the pandemic defense team hadn't been gutted, which it clearly was, in 2018.

I'm not going to post the link from an article, because it might be considered bashing Trump, so I'll let people find it themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT