ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Washington Gone

Now at 87, 2 over the limit. Who knows what the deal is with the kid. For his sake, I hope his moment of clarity comes sooner rather than later.
What NU has at RB: Thompkins 5-11/195 5.7 3*, Mills 5-11/220 5.8 4*, Johnson 5-10/180 5.8 4*, Morrison 6-0/187 5.8 4*, Scott III 5-9/195 5.6 3*. Plus Brody Belt and Jaylin (maybe). Wandale is also available.
So the key question is whether NU can at least hit 1/4 among the Johnson/Morrison/Thompkins/Scott III quartet in terms of #2 RB productivity.

Who's our No. 2? Johnson? Thompkins? Scott? Morrison? Bradley? Belt? Imma go with Johnson and Scott in the rotation with Mills.
I think they want a #2 to step up, my guess is Scott. But they can always use Wandale and Nixon in the backfield too.

He'll get one more chance somewhere, and hopefully will make the most of it. Too bad it didn't work out in Lincoln, but at some point you have to cut bait.

Not that I know of.
I suppose not... Just not quite understanding why you’re pointing out Biff on Broadway... I wasn’t referring to Death of a Salesman, obviously... It’s just a funny name usually associated with goofballs and meatheads. At least in my opinion.

Oh well.

Best of luck to him.

I would've booted him the second he was arrested simply because of the seriousness of the charge. He got plenty of chances and screwed it up. Disappointing.

Some people take advantage of the opportunities afforded them, some do not.

He's young. Hopefully he gets things together.

At least everyone gets to move on. Worst case scenario for everyone involved would be for this to drag on through this season.

So what position do you all think he'll play? It clearly won't be RB since he doesn't like contact, won't run up the middle and wanted to switch to DB. WR, CB?

Reactions: newAD
Good luck to the young man. Hope he takes some time for self reflection, and is better for it.

UNL is the easiest Big Ten school academically, by a good margin. If he can't cut it here, he won't last long at any other Big Ten school either.
I believe Nebraska rankings in the 120s for academics and all other BIG10 are in the 20s- 90s. So yes we do rank the lowest in the BIG. There are thousands of colleges and university's in the U.S So it isn't like we are light years behind them. In the large picture it is very minimal. But yes I understand your point with MO.

There are a lot more distractions in Tempe, AZ than Lincoln, NE. ASU is known as a party school.

True, but recreational weed use is still illegal in AZ. Hopefully he decides not to have as much fun down here as he did up in Lincoln.

True, but recreational weed use is still illegal in AZ. Hopefully he decides not to have as much fun down here as he did up in Lincoln.
Has it been reported that he’s going to ASU, or is it it just someone’s speculation? I doubt that any team would take him while the felony charge is pending. I think they would wait to see what happens with that.

Last edited:
The dude gave some blood sweat and tears. He was pretty entertaining to watch on the field. I thank him for that. Certainly he made some mistakes and was detrimental to himself and the team chemistry. I havent ever met the guy but i bet deep down inside he's a good guy. Best wishes Mo--I hope you come to peace with yourself and everyone you meet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT