ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Ibrahim

He was the top RB in the B10 this year - gotta say that I’m surprised he’s coming back as he’d certainly be one of the top draft picks at that position.
Except he's nowhere near that according to draft experts/NFL GMs

Likely not a draft pick, much less one of the top RBs

Except he's nowhere near that according to draft experts/NFL GMs

Likely not a draft pick, much less one of the top RBs

Really? Seemed like an NFL back to me, maybe he doesn’t have that top end speed. Coming back for a 5th year is pretty uncommon for a NFL back, so he must not have gotten a good projection.

Bad decision imo. They ran him into the ground this year. If NFL' scouts don't know his talent now they never will.

Holla
Maybe the kid likes it at Minnesota? Besides the NFL takes way more of a toll on the body than college ever will. I don't think staying another year will hurt him too much.

Maybe the kid likes it at Minnesota? Besides the NFL takes way more of a toll on the body than college ever will. I don't think staying another year will hurt him too much.

Maybe you are right about wanting to stay in Minnesota. I guess that is possible.

As far as the toll on his body goes we differ I'm afraid. Of course the NFL will take more toll BUT he will get paid for it. A RB only has so many carries on his body. Imo he has clearly shown what he is or is not as a RB. Every carry he takes now as a college kid adds up also. Again if we don't know what he is already we never will.

Now if you tell me he isn't an NFL prospect at all (possible I guess) then I absolutely get it. But if he has NFL aspirations his clock is already ticking and another year with a bunch of carries aren't gonna help him imo.

Holla

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT