ADVERTISEMENT

MLB suspensions handed out

kaz36

Nebraska Legend
Staff
May 2, 2005
Yordano Ventura gets 7 games. Chris Sale, Jeff Samardzija and Edinson Volquez get 5 games. Lorenzo Cain and Kelvin Hererra get 2 games. I think it's crap that Eaton gets off with nothing. Just like Lowrie in Oakland.

Yordano Ventura gets 7 games. Chris Sale, Jeff Samardzija and Edinson Volquez get 5 games. Lorenzo Cain and Kelvin Hererra get 2 games. I think it's crap that Eaton gets off with nothing. Just like Lowrie in Oakland.

7 games for a pitcher is a slap on the wrist.

Lawrie is the s--- stain that got off easiest in this whole fiasco. I still cannot believe that anyone defends that slide as a legitimate play. He is a douchebag of the highest order.

But that said, the Royals need to put this stuff behind them and get on with the season.

Some of the Royals players need to start worrying about playing baseball instead of getting their feelings hurt by the other team.

Some of the Royals players need to start worrying about playing baseball instead of getting their feelings hurt by the other team.
Some of the other players playing against KC need to start playing baseball and stop being lil bitches and trying to intimidate. As been stated, KC has essentially started none of this. Also, why didn't Eaton get any time? He was involved? Also, Chris Sale should have gotten more time, too. Trying to start a fight by going to someone's clubhouse? That should be 10 games.

Yes, that best record in baseball, highest batting average, 2nd most runs scored, best defense, best pullpen, and largest run differential suggests they clearly need to focus more on baseball.

Yes, that best record in baseball, highest batting average, 2nd most runs scored, best defense, best pullpen, and largest run differential suggests they clearly need to focus more on baseball.

I didn't say all the Royals...I said "some" of the Royals. Winking

Lawrie is the s--- stain that got off easiest in this whole fiasco. I still cannot believe that anyone defends that slide as a legitimate play. He is a douchebag of the highest order.

But that said, the Royals need to put this stuff behind them and get on with the season.

This. As a former college level second baseman, that s--- by Lawrie was intentional, and that a--h--- deserved a suspension. I have no problem with base runners going into the bag hard to beak up a Double play . That's baseball. But Lawrie went outside the bag, with his cleats up in a situation where the second baseman CLEARLY had his back to the base runner and obviously had no chance at a double play. As a baserunner with half a brain, you know damn well if the ball is hit in front of you, there is an extremely high probability of a force play. This s--- that Lawrie is spewing about the situation makes me think he's either a punk, or a s--- for brains baseball player.

Some of the other players playing against KC need to start playing baseball and stop being lil bitches and trying to intimidate. As been stated, KC has essentially started none of this. Also, why didn't Eaton get any time? He was involved? Also, Chris Sale should have gotten more time, too. Trying to start a fight by going to someone's clubhouse? That should be 10 games.

This.

When you're averaging one hit batsman a game, that doesn't happen by accident. Especially when it comes against a division rival, a team you beat in the Wild Card game and a team you played in the ALDS. Hell the White Sox set the tone in the first series. Ventura hits a guy then Gordon gets hit. Okay, no biggie, that's baseball. Then Cain gets hit, then Moose gets hit, then Cain gets hit again... So the Royals get hit 4 times in the first 3 games of the season, and the opposing team gets hit once. Either the Royals were being targeted, or the White Sox pitchers have a lack of control such that makes me question how the hell they are on a Major League roster.

Lol @ the White Sox celebration and dogpile today at the end of the suspended game that should have been called when the Royals were up. I am guessing the national headline won't he how that is unacceptable emotion?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT