ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoffs

Happy to see the Fish take out the Cubs. Dodgers look unstoppable but they always find a way to fall short.

Kinda lost interest once the Reds bowed out. We had great pitching, but couldn't score any runs. Exactly what I said before they played. Plus, it was all going on while I was working. I check espn.com to see the scores, but probably not watch much until the world series.

I hate the Yankees. At least they can score runs.
DOSaYUo.gif

Reactions: Baxter48
My viewing options in Korea have been limited to Dodgers and Cardinals games. Kershaw was masterful. I’d like to see him win it all this time.

It was a fun week with all of those mini playoff series. MLB did a nice job cobbling a season together, given the circumstances. I also applaud their playing through outbreaks on two teams. It’s not the same, but I’ll take it.
I’d like to see the Padres and Rays in the WS.

My viewing options in Korea have been limited to Dodgers and Cardinals games. Kershaw was masterful. I’d like to see him win it all this time.
How soon are you returning?

I love Seoul, it's a magnificent city. But when the wind blows there in January it makes North Dakota seem tropical.

How soon are you returning?

I love Seoul, it's a magnificent city. But when the wind blows there in January it makes North Dakota seem tropical.
Unfortunately I’m only here for a few more weeks. I try to go in Spring and Fall and avoid the extreme heat and cold. Korea had a rough year with floods this summer but it’s been nice since I’ve been here. Knock on wood. I won’t be able to go to any KBO games this time though.

Rays take down the Yankees. Not sure they can hang with the hot Astros’ bats, but glad they advanced. Great series.

The Rays - Yankees game tonight was great. Three Hall of Fame pitchers died so close together -- Seaver, Gibson, and Whitey Ford.

I really think they need to implement the two fielders on each side of 2nd rule. I miss doubles and hit and runs and going 1st to 3rd. Homers and ks are killing the game

I really think they need to implement the two fielders on each side of 2nd rule. I miss doubles and hit and runs and going 1st to 3rd. Homers and ks are killing the game
While I agree with your point about HRs and Ks, I tend to look at it the opposite way. Putting restrictions on the shift basically says, "We know every hitter in the lineup wants to swing for the fences in every AB and only use 1/3 of the field, so here are some rule changes that will help you do that."

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
Both CS’s should be good, TB gets pitching nod over Houston, and LA slips by Braves are my predictions, can’t wait!

Rays take a 2-0 lead over the Astros. Caught some of the game today - terrific defense for the Rays vs. some sloppy, costly glove work by Houston. Long way to go, though. Will be surprised if this series doesn't go the distance.

Congrats to the Rays. Needed a huge outing from Charlie Morton and definitely got it.

Exciting LCS in both leagues.

What an amazing game tonight. Doubt if the Rays have much left in the tank after burning through so many relievers in this game, but at least they evened the series.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT