ADVERTISEMENT

MLB already on the brink

Give them all HCQ, if they want it, and monitor to see if the illness progresses, if not, play ball. Pretty sure they've all played with illnesses before.
Should your wife ever develop ovarian cysts or endometriosis, make sure you file for divorce. Such ailments are proof that she had dream sex with demons.....

Reactions: ATLsker
Ok I have to ask... how do we know the damage is permanent?

Just like we don’t know if there is permanent immunity, you can’t tell me the damage is permanent and there is no hope for healing.
Here's a slew of links to articles on people that had double-lung transplants as a result of damage from C19. Not a stretch to think that if they needed transplants that such damage was likely going to be permanent in cases where immediate transplants weren't needed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cov.....69i57j33.11331j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I'm sure you'll want to argue semantics.

Here's a slew of links to articles on people that had double-lung transplants as a result of damage from C19. Not a stretch to think that if they needed transplants that such damage was likely going to be permanent in cases where immediate transplants weren't needed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cov.....69i57j33.11331j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I'm sure you'll want to argue semantics.
No, won’t argue. Just early morning where my brain isn’t fully turned on.

As I think about it now, anyone who has died because of C-19 can argue permanent damage as well. Thanks for waking up my brain.

No, won’t argue. Just early morning where my brain isn’t fully turned on.

As I think about it now, anyone who has died because of C-19 can argue permanent damage as well. Thanks for waking up my brain.
Read GBR's comments to which I offered my reply.

marlins back in action tonight. phillies already back for 2 games. cards will be back this weekend.

not so on the brink, after all. it's utter BS sports are still being cancelled.

marlins back in action tonight. phillies already back for 2 games. cards will be back this weekend.

not so on the brink, after all. it's utter BS sports are still being cancelled.

It's utter BS anything is being cancelled. The American Royale BBQ festival was just cancelled. It's 100% outside - the 3rd week of Sept.

But hey, Sturgis is still going on.

It's utter BS anything is being cancelled. The American Royale BBQ festival was just cancelled. It's 100% outside - the 3rd week of Sept.

But hey, Sturgis is still going on.
Despite the general wishes of the people of the town.....

"In a survey of residents conducted by the city, more than 60% said the rally should be postponed. But businesses pressured the City Council to proceed."

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-rally-expecting-250k-stirring-virus-concerns

Their reasoning for continuing on sounds ok to me. You can't physically stop people from coming to SD or Sturgis so may as well do the best you can.
Interesting you say that, because there are schools that are at the last minute changing their re-opening plans, despite what most people wanted, because of a rash of infections within the community, kids, or school staff.....and getting soundly slammed for doing so, even though the reasoning sounds OK.

Superintendent of a small district in Kansas went along with the other administrators and re-opening committee members (a small group of teachers) to a retreat in Branson, MO without seeing what was going on there ahead of time. 11 people were in the group. 6 are now positive, with one in the ICU. Even though the community supported opening for in-person school, that will likely be off now.

Interesting you say that, because there are schools that are at the last minute changing their re-opening plans, despite what most people wanted, because of a rash of infections within the community, kids, or school staff.....and getting soundly slammed for doing so, even though the reasoning sounds OK.

Superintendent of a small district in Kansas went along with the other administrators and re-opening committee members (a small group of teachers) to a retreat in Branson, MO without seeing what was going on there ahead of time. 11 people were in the group. 6 are now positive, with one in the ICU. Even though the community supported opening for in-person school, that will likely be off now.
your post/like ratio is brutal, my man.

see above as the reason why.

what's this got to do with baseball? or anything? go back, teach virtually or retire. nobody cares either way.

your post/like ratio is brutal, my man.

see above as the reason why.

what's this got to do with baseball? or anything? go back, teach virtually or retire. nobody cares either way.
"your post/like ratio is brutal, my man."

Lucky for me, I don't really care. Tell me....what has having a better post/like ratio gotten you in life? I'm guessing nothing at all.

"what's this got to do with baseball? or anything?"

Has about as much to do with the topic as the Sturgis Rally...which was bought up on this very thread by another poster. You must have missed it. In other words, I'm hardly the first or only person on this board that has posted off topic. Hell.....I bet you've been guilty of that as well.

"go back, teach virtually or retire. nobody cares either way."

On 8/24, I'll be back in the classroom. Not sure why you made that comment. You seem to get triggered easily....and you obviously cared a little, or else you wouldn't have taken the time to comment.

"your post/like ratio is brutal, my man."

Lucky for me, I don't really care. Tell me....what has having a better post/like ratio gotten you in life? I'm guessing nothing at all.

"what's this got to do with baseball? or anything?"

Has about as much to do with the topic as the Sturgis Rally...which was bought up on this very thread by another poster. You must have missed it. In other words, I'm hardly the first or only person on this board that has posted off topic. Hell.....I bet you've been guilty of that as well.

"go back, teach virtually or retire. nobody cares either way."

On 8/24, I'll be back in the classroom. Not sure why you made that comment. You seem to get triggered easily....and you obviously cared a little, or else you wouldn't have taken the time to comment.
good luck!

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT