ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi State's schedule

They have Arkansas and Kentucky next 2 games, then they have A&M at home with a bye week before playing Bama.

Have the pirate there. He for better or worse is honest in how he feels and sees it. Not a big whiner most of the time.

Well Leach is always good for a high powered offense and some upsets BUT he's never been able to put it altogether in a perfect season. He'll lose his share but nice disrupter for the SEC.

Wondering if after this season the SEC will rethink playing 9 games instead of the usual 8?

Opens the season at LSU.

4 of first 5 games are against ranked teams.

Plays LSU, Alabama, and Georgia all on the road.

Doesn't whine about it. Just gets to work. There is a lesson in this.
How do you know they aren’t “whining”?
Why do you want to be like MSU?
What could possibly be the lesson?

How do you know they aren’t “whining”?
Why do you want to be like MSU?
What could possibly be the lesson?
Well, MSU didn't have ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and Rivals write articles about how they are whining.

Why be like MSU? Because they didn't whine about their extremely difficult schedule, and instead got to work and beat last year's champs in their house.

I really hope you are intelligent enough to discern the lesson for yourself.

Well, MSU didn't have ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and Rivals write articles about how they are whining.

Why be like MSU? Because they didn't whine about their extremely difficult schedule, and instead got to work and beat last year's champs in their house.

I really hope you are intelligent enough to discern the lesson for yourself.
No one writes about them, because no one cares. I’m sure they are happy to have you on the bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: artguy68
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT