Missed you C#$kS*ck$rS!!!

superman787

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2004
What is up!?!?? Missed you guys!!!

what is the latest with Calvin Avery???

Sorry. the last 5 years have been nuts.

New Job.... Moving...Then another new job....Mom had a stroke. I got way to involved with Fantasy Football (Back to Back Champs), Daughter graduated from high school and now is going to make poor choices for the next 4 years. Found out my Cat Ash (Not Pooker's) was selling illegal cat nip from Columbia.

I have often wondered what you guys were doing...But not in a Creepy Twitter Stalker way, It is not Like you guys are high 4 STAR recruits and I watch your ever move on Twitter.

What is up with Calvin Avery!?!?!? He is a Must Get!!! Screw you Nate!!! We Will Make Room!!!

I am thinking about renaming my new cat "Bookie"

Hey Sparky!!!! My Daughter lives in Sioux City, Iowa and can't get Sparky's Wing And Dippin' Sauce at the Hy-Vee there. That is Bullsh*t and we need Sparky's in Sioux City, Iowa!!! (Put away your hate for Iowa for one minute!! Settle Down!!!) We have to get this fixed!! My daughter always steals my extra bottles of Sparky's Wing And Dippin' Sauce when she comes to visit. Sioux City Or Bust!!!!

Is rick924 still around???? I hate him. I will bust his shit up.

RRT....BEST Ninja Comebacks and Logic!!!!

Boxes----I miss you (no homo)

Brad Wesley----I have never been able to watch Road House the same way because of you!!!!!

HuskAir---How is your golf game??!

Remember the time I almost got into a fist fight with the shock jock from AM 590 Matt Peuralt on a message board.....He Took A Low Blow On Me, And Made Fun Of My Sig Pic Of My Dead Cat Pookers!!!!! Leave my Dead Cat of This!!!....Screw that guy and the Red Socks and Patriots!!!! He was painful to listen to. The moral of the story is to leave the f*cking dead cat out of it!!!! Go Lick your Tom Brady Poster

Is Kaz still fat??? (I am Fat so I can say that joke)

Remember when Charlie Husltle and HTO had a bet on how good T Webster the Basketball player was going to be. Seriously, who picked who and who one the bet????

4.3.6 have you seen Nebrprepfan??? :D

Beav---you crack me up!

Joelew----Always brought balance

Redthru&thru---You just have pure MOJO.... Respect

Jawbreak---His South Park Sig Pic was F'ing Spot On!!!!

C2O-----Best Sense Of Humor On The Board!!!!

Sparky---Still waiting for your sauce to be in Sioux City.......

If I forgot you....Nothing personal....I am drunk and I need to get to bed. I love all you C#$kS*ck$rS!!!!

Must Get.........Calvin Avery

Don't be a stranger man. Come back anytime. And yes, I'm still fat you a hole. Haha.

@JoeLew
48520b5f335a582f1f2b23aad3962af2e34e1c27c20763931391c85114f9a4df.jpg

Good to hear from you. I did ask the guys what happened to you awhile back and they said you were a regular on the Youngstown State board.

By the way, who is this sparky guy you refer to?

What is up!?!?? Missed you guys!!!

what is the latest with Calvin Avery???

Sorry. the last 5 years have been nuts.

New Job.... Moving...Then another new job....Mom had a stroke. I got way to involved with Fantasy Football (Back to Back Champs), Daughter graduated from high school and now is going to make poor choices for the next 4 years. Found out my Cat Ash (Not Pooker's) was selling illegal cat nip from Columbia.

I have often wondered what you guys were doing...But not in a Creepy Twitter Stalker way, It is not Like you guys are high 4 STAR recruits and I watch your ever move on Twitter.

What is up with Calvin Avery!?!?!? He is a Must Get!!! Screw you Nate!!! We Will Make Room!!!

I am thinking about renaming my new cat "Bookie"

Hey Sparky!!!! My Daughter lives in Sioux City, Iowa and can't get Sparky's Wing And Dippin' Sauce at the Hy-Vee there. That is Bullsh*t and we need Sparky's in Sioux City, Iowa!!! (Put away your hate for Iowa for one minute!! Settle Down!!!) We have to get this fixed!! My daughter always steals my extra bottles of Sparky's Wing And Dippin' Sauce when she comes to visit. Sioux City Or Bust!!!!

Is rick924 still around???? I hate him. I will bust his shit up.

RRT....BEST Ninja Comebacks and Logic!!!!

Boxes----I miss you (no homo)

Brad Wesley----I have never been able to watch Road House the same way because of you!!!!!

HuskAir---How is your golf game??!

Remember the time I almost got into a fist fight with the shock jock from AM 590 Matt Peuralt on a message board.....He Took A Low Blow On Me, And Made Fun Of My Sig Pic Of My Dead Cat Pookers!!!!! Leave my Dead Cat of This!!!....Screw that guy and the Red Socks and Patriots!!!! He was painful to listen to. The moral of the story is to leave the f*cking dead cat out of it!!!! Go Lick your Tom Brady Poster

Remember when Charlie Husltle and HTO had a bet on how good T Webster the Basketball player was going to be. Seriously, who picked who and who one the bet????

4.3.6 have you seen Nebrprepfan??? :D

Beav---you crack me up!

Joelew----Always brought balance

Redthru&thru---You just have pure MOJO.... Respect

Jawbreak---His South Park Sig Pic was F'ing Spot On!!!!

C2O-----Best Sense Of Humor On The Board!!!!

Sparky---Still waiting for your sauce to be in Sioux City.......

If I forgot you....Nothing personal....I am drunk and I need to get to bed. I love all you C#$kS*ck$rS!!!!

Must Get.........Calvin Avery
You really butchered the spelling of "Cornhuskers."

Yes.

I said Tai would make an all conference team, CH disagreed and slammed Tai non-stop. CH hasn't been around to eat his crow, surprise surprise, I know...

Matter of fact, free board cry babies raised hell when I posted a thread about it. And some tough ass moderator kept on deleting the thread. Another surprise, I know. Let's see how long this response lasts...

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT