ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota vs. Wisconsin canceled

We need a corp of Covid co-eds we can send around to different teams. The new “bag men”

Reactions: BleedRed78
Would be hilarious to see NW lose twice and still get in over the Badgers.

Since it's been made abundantly clear the conference never moves forward without unanimous agreement, Nebraska could tell them to save their energy when they try to schedule a vote to set up a loophole for Barry.

Last edited:
Reactions: hedonistimpulse
This cancellation is an especially big one for Wisconsin because it officially eliminates them from the Big Ten Championship. Based on the Big Ten's policies, teams would only be eligible for the conference title if they played at least six games. Wisconsin can now only play five games at the most.
Wait until the Big Ten lets them re schedule it.

Covid-19 lethality is as real as the election outcome

Covid 19 took one of my friends yesterday. Some of the people on this board may have known him, he owned Superior Collectibles in Havelock and later the Gateway Mall selling Husker memorabilia. RIP Randy.

• Sad
Reactions: arf_man
I kind of figured Minnesota would some how find away to screw rival Wisconsin out of playing for the Conference championship...

Going to predict that the Goofers miss next 3 games as per ESPN they had more presumptive positives on 11/24. So assuming they will only add to their totals, and those players not allowed to practice for 21 days that takes them past 12/12.

Going to predict that the Goofers miss next 3 games as per ESPN they had more presumptive positives on 11/24. So assuming they will only add to their totals, and those players not allowed to practice for 21 days that takes them past 12/12.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit since the game is in Lincoln..

Reactions: hedonistimpulse
the big ten should pair Wisconsin with a MAC team in order to get the requisite number of games in

Maybe BiG TeN will let Wisconsin play UTC

the decision to not let Neb play UTC was to protect the chances of OSU receiving a playoff birth

the BIG couldn't take the real chance of the MOCS beating a low tier big ten team thus reflecting poorly on the conference and OSU -- those concerns wouldn't exist with Wisconsin representing

the decision to not let Neb play UTC was to protect the chances of OSU receiving a playoff birth

the BIG couldn't take the real chance of the MOCS beating a low tier big ten team thus reflecting poorly on the conference and OSU -- those concerns wouldn't exist with Wisconsin representing
I’m sure that wasn’t their reasoning

Reactions: dinglefritz

It’s amazing that you believe the $&it you post.

I generally hate piling on people here but this is a bad take.

Wowza. You have gone from a subtle troll to a full blown nut job.

You do know how terribly, terribly insulting this is to all the people who know someone who has died from COVID-19, as well as all the healthcare workers treating them, right? Just checking.

Covid-19 lethality is as real as the election outcome

P.S. I call upon all true Republicans, in a display of solidarity and protest against the rigged system, to boycott all future elections.

ADVERTISEMENT