Minnesota vs. Wisconsin canceled

WHCSC

First Team All-Big Ten
Feb 4, 2002
We need a corp of Covid co-eds we can send around to different teams. The new “bag men”

Reactions: BleedRed78

Mack In Motion

Blackshirt
Jun 20, 2001
Would be hilarious to see NW lose twice and still get in over the Badgers.

Since it's been made abundantly clear the conference never moves forward without unanimous agreement, Nebraska could tell them to save their energy when they try to schedule a vote to set up a loophole for Barry.

Last edited:
Reactions: hedonistimpulse

nudan92

Sophomore
Nov 24, 2008
Covid-19 lethality is as real as the election outcome
Covid 19 took one of my friends yesterday. Some of the people on this board may have known him, he owned Superior Collectibles in Havelock and later the Gateway Mall selling Husker memorabilia. RIP Randy.

• Sad
Reactions: arf_man

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
I kind of figured Minnesota would some how find away to screw rival Wisconsin out of playing for the Conference championship...

v1nufan

Walk On
Aug 15, 2018
Going to predict that the Goofers miss next 3 games as per ESPN they had more presumptive positives on 11/24. So assuming they will only add to their totals, and those players not allowed to practice for 21 days that takes them past 12/12.

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Going to predict that the Goofers miss next 3 games as per ESPN they had more presumptive positives on 11/24. So assuming they will only add to their totals, and those players not allowed to practice for 21 days that takes them past 12/12.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit since the game is in Lincoln..

Reactions: hedonistimpulse

jlb321

Defensive Coordinator
Aug 8, 2014
the big ten should pair Wisconsin with a MAC team in order to get the requisite number of games in

jlb321

Defensive Coordinator
Aug 8, 2014
Maybe BiG TeN will let Wisconsin play UTC

the decision to not let Neb play UTC was to protect the chances of OSU receiving a playoff birth

the BIG couldn't take the real chance of the MOCS beating a low tier big ten team thus reflecting poorly on the conference and OSU -- those concerns wouldn't exist with Wisconsin representing

Charlie Marlow

Assistant Head Coach
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
the decision to not let Neb play UTC was to protect the chances of OSU receiving a playoff birth

the BIG couldn't take the real chance of the MOCS beating a low tier big ten team thus reflecting poorly on the conference and OSU -- those concerns wouldn't exist with Wisconsin representing
I’m sure that wasn’t their reasoning

Reactions: dinglefritz

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001

It’s amazing that you believe the $&it you post.

Dreinhart

Aug 25, 2019

I generally hate piling on people here but this is a bad take.

TampaBaySkers

Senior
Oct 30, 2010

Wowza. You have gone from a subtle troll to a full blown nut job.

The_Glove_Man

Senior
Jun 9, 2010
Madison, WI
You do know how terribly, terribly insulting this is to all the people who know someone who has died from COVID-19, as well as all the healthcare workers treating them, right? Just checking.

Covid-19 lethality is as real as the election outcome
P.S. I call upon all true Republicans, in a display of solidarity and protest against the rigged system, to boycott all future elections.

Latest posts