ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota up to 40 active Covid cases

v1nufan

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 15, 2018
Per local media in Twin Cities, Goofers with 40 active cases over last 10 days. Sounds like Huskers will have a bye week prior to our game with Michigan on the 19th. Oh boy !!!!

Reactions: CatColumbia
Per local media in Twin Cities, Goofers with 40 active cases over last 10 days. Sounds like Huskers will have a bye week prior to our game with Michigan on the 19th. Oh boy !!!!

Playing Michigan to end the season would be as good as playing in a meaningless bowl game of which these bowl games are canceling unless there the New Years 6 bowl or Outback and Capital-One bowl.

Wow, that sucks. Hope they are all OK.

Also, I wish we got to play Minnesota. If I was picking between Minnesota and Purdue, I would much rather play Minnesota. Brohm will out scheme Chinander and we really need to beat Fleck, that guy is an asshat.

Playing Michigan to end the season would be as good as playing in a meaningless bowl game of which these bowl games are canceling unless there the New Years 6 bowl or Outback and Capital-One bowl.

Only if we win the game. Winking

Wow, that sucks. Hope they are all OK.

Also, I wish we got to play Minnesota. If I was picking between Minnesota and Purdue, I would much rather play Minnesota. Brohm will out scheme Chinander and we really need to beat Fleck, that guy is an asshat.
Fleck has outschemed Chinander too. I have no confidence at all our defense can stop either team.

It's South Dakota's fault for that motorcycle rally. Just ask jlb321. I'm sure he's on top of the medical care of all of his Gopher players.

Reactions: nwualum
Fleck has outschemed Chinander too. I have no confidence at all our defense can stop either team.
Once they rolled us, once we rolled them. Personally I don’t think Fleck our schemes anyone. Be he had his team playing very hard last year and had some playmakers at WR.

Last edited:
I almost broke the "Strict Prohibition" against revealing any ones identity.....I found him...he's a no-body....I guess if I say more it will reveal too much.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I almost broke the "Strict Prohibition" against revealing any ones identity.....I found him...he's a no-body....I guess if I say more it will reveal too much.
jlb? It's obvious that he's a nobody. I have a pulmonologist friend up there who could probably figure out who he is pretty quickly. The main take away is that he's a loser without a life to be doing what he does.

Reactions: nwualum
Once they rolled us, once we rolled them. Personally I don’t think Fleck our schemes anyone. Be he had his team playing very hard last year and had some playmakers at WR.
Minnesota completely outschemed us last year. Leave it to Chinander to put a DE lined up over center with the only other player on the right side of the line an undersized OLB. Chins ran it more than once and it was abused every time. They also abused how we handle the read option play.

One of my main concerns with having a football season is, halfway through, there would be a large number of teams who consider their season a "failure" or "disappointment" and have no motivation to continue to make the sacrifices to comply with COVID-19 safety protocols. Perhaps this describes the Gophers?

I don’t know if Minnesota comes to Lincoln in 2 weeks or not.. But thinking their going to do everything they can making sure Wisconsin doesn’t get in the CCG by electing not to play next week against Northwestern...

ADVERTISEMENT