ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota AD = Fired text pervert

We`ve all sent some texts that arent appropriate. Move on.

Did you read the texts? I may have said some pretty crude things in text conversations with my friends and sent some pathetic texts in college to ex-girlfriends, but this guys texts go far beyond that. This is texting very specific sexual acts to an employee.

Did you read the texts? I may have said some pretty crude things in text conversations with my friends and sent some pathetic texts in college to ex-girlfriends, but this guys texts go far beyond that. This is texting very specific sexual acts to an employee.
No, didnt see specifics

Check it out and prepare to blush. He's a highly paid exec at a state institution. It's a bit different than some shlub skeeving on a bar fly

Reactions: GretnaShawn
The part about putting his tongue on a part of the female anatomy that rhymes with Dolores. It gets pretty raunchy in my humble opinion.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
The part about putting his tongue on a part of the female anatomy that rhymes with Dolores. It gets pretty raunchy in my humble opinion.

LMAO too funny. Obviously you're somewhat familiar with it. No reason to blush. You say "raunchy" like there is something wrong with it.

Do you have daughters? The older I get, and the more sh$t like this that gets reported, the more horrified I get for mine. If you read everything, the depositions, this guy sounds very creepy.

Not sure how old your daughters are but if they havent already engaged in those activities it's pretty likely they will at some point... like pretty much every other normal human

If you have daughters...and they are over in 7th grade or higher...they have heard this, been texted it, been snapped it, been tweeted it, been instagramed it. In one way shape or form.

By the AD of Minnesota? My point was more so creepy old dudes, abusing authority, rather than boys their own age sexting.

If you have daughters...and they are over in 7th grade or higher...they have heard this, been texted it, been snapped it, been tweeted it, been instagramed it. In one way shape or form.
Good call... Since this is soooo common that every 7th grade girl in America has been exposed to this why in the world did Norwood resign? Sounds like this is just a right of passage and no reason for him to resign over...

Reactions: baseball31ne
Good call... Since this is soooo common that every 7th grade girl in America has been exposed to this why in the world did Norwood resign? Sounds like this is just a right of passage and no reason for him to resign over...[/QUOTE

Wow

I know, not a big deal.

Probably hits close to home for me since I have 3 daughters, twin 7th graders and a 16 year old... You were just commenting on the culture, I get it. Just not excited to talk about this stuff as a normal part of culture.

I know, not a big deal.

Probably hits close to home for me since I have 3 daughters, twin 7th graders and a 16 year old... You were just commenting on the culture, I get it. Just not excited to talk about this stuff as a normal part of culture.

I have a buddy with twin daughters...he was sooooo mad! I think he said something like "God, I hope they are unattractive softball players" of course I told him "Oh come on, they will probably be super hot girls that want to attend Arizona State and join the same sorority" haha

I have a buddy with twin daughters...he was sooooo mad! I think he said something like "God, I hope they are unattractive softball players" of course I told him "Oh come on, they will probably be super hot girls that want to attend Arizona State and join the same sorority" haha
You're not helping... :)

I had kind of expected something more kinky, maybe something involving cheez-wiz, a Carrot Top video, some hamsters, a french tickler, a Jimmy Carter mask and some pez.

Good call... Since this is soooo common that every 7th grade girl in America has been exposed to this why in the world did Norwood resign? Sounds like this is just a right of passage and no reason for him to resign over...
Annnnnd you completely missed the point.

I know, not a big deal.

Do you think just ignoring it or not acknowledging it is really the best action?

By the AD of Minnesota? My point was more so creepy old dudes, abusing authority, rather than boys their own age sexting.

But that's not what makes you "blush."

If "creepy old dudes abusing authority" made you "blush" then every time a politician opened their mouth you'd be blushing. During election years you be red faced 24/7

Meh, kids have known about this stuff since way before I was young (the kids who were sheltered went on to be the most, shall we say "adventurous" when they got older.) The only difference now is that there's a new medium through which they can express themselves.

Looks like you missed my point as well.

It happens. Ignoring it doesn't change that fact. That doesn't mean I have to like it. I guess it's not ok to express that?

A person can dislike anything they want - but does that mean they should? The sun rises in the East every day. It's a natural thing that will keep happening, so what is the point of disliking it?

A person can dislike anything they want - but does that mean they should? The sun rises in the East every day. It's a natural thing that will keep happening, so what is the point of disliking it?
Dumbest argument I've ever seen. So in other words, there's nothing in life you dislike? As long as it's a natural thing, of course.

A lot of things in life occur naturally that really suck, but I can't dislike it. Got it. So to people who live in Minnesota where the winters kind of suck, there's no point in disliking it. To people who live in tornado alley, when tornadoes strike, there's no point in disliking it. When a mom loses a baby in childbirth, there's no point in disliking it. These are all natural occurrences.

Since I am so dense, what is the point I missed? You are calling this a natural occurrence, so why did Teague resign? There must be a reason if what he did was something that happens all the time, like the sun rising in the east...

It happens all the time behind closed doors, in the privacy of two consenting adults, not a one sided thing where a drunk fool can't stop making an ass of himself.

Again, I get that this stuff happens. You can choose to disagree with me and say it's a topic worthy of discussion, that's your right. But don't tell me what happened between Teague and these gals is a natural thing and I have to like it.

Last edited:
It's obvious to me that we are talking about two separate things.

You're talking about the act itself, I'm talking about the man who carried out the act. Just so we're clear.

I imagine this is the same thing Bill Cosby tells himself everyday.

It's obvious to me that we are talking about two separate things.

You're talking about the act itself, I'm talking about the man who carried out the act. Just so we're clear.

My point is that it is futile to get upset/dislike about natural acts. And I never once mentioned anything about the guy - or pardoned his actions, so if you'd respond to my message instead of throwing a bunch of extra crap in there we'd be talking about the same thing.

My point is that it is futile to get upset/dislike about natural acts. And I never once mentioned anything about the guy - or pardoned his actions, so if you'd respond to my message instead of throwing a bunch of extra crap in there we'd be talking about the same thing.
That's funny, I never referenced your message to begin with. You were the one who went after me. My words were attributed to another poster. Maybe you should practice what you preach?

thanks for being the thought police. I won't be upset about this anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT