Minn vs Purdue

Redmich

Senior
Jun 21, 2022
10-3 at half
5 combined turnovers

tough watch

Last edited:
One of the biggest selling points for this program is that you have at least 8 cream puffs on your schedule every year - we have 10 this year with Indiana and Rutgers

(6 big ten west + 2 non power 5 nonconf)

unless, with the exception of Michigan, we completely roll through the remainder of the schedule I don’t know how you evaluate MJ winning 4-5 games given the remaining schedule

Last edited:
Not sure there is anyone in the Big 10 West that Nebraska can beat.

:(

He’s not the only one. But I’m sure somehow this loss doesn’t count and this was an elite effort that only PJ Fleck could pull off.
Tell U what when I heard he reads children‘s books at night before the game at a hotel for relaxation, I have to admit he is very unusual..

Reactions: dinglefritz
Lmao Minn never deserved to sniff the top 25

love seeing those losers lose, hope @TheWayITellEm is taking it really hard

Purdue still sucks btw. Same w illinois

glad everyone is finally seeing what I’ve seen for 10 years about our division

They’ll be undefeated again next week. PJ has them playing 12 one game seasons. 0-0 heading into next game. They lost this championship game today. But there’s always next time.

Im sure this one doesn’t count.

How can a team be such dogshit and their fans still be this arrogant lol.

Purdue and Illinois will probably be scheduling Nebraska for homecoming going forward.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Nebraska is 1-3, struggling to compete with IU, and they talk shit about teams in the west??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you-mad-mad.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT